Hormonal output altering with the size of one's room

Started by Sena, November 15, 2021, 10:05:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sena

Seth gives this as an example to illustrate how our physical reality is constantly changing, and we are usually not aware of these changes. My room may become smaller, but if I measure it with a tape the change will not be apparent because the length of the tape has become proportionately shorter!

"My environment, as I told you, changes constantly, but then, so does your own. You rationalize away quite legitimate intuitive perception at such times. For example, if a room suddenly appears small and cramped to you, you take it for granted that this change of dimension is imaginative, and that the room has not changed regardless of your feelings. The fact is that the room under such conditions will have changed quite definitely, and in very major respects, even though the physical dimensions will still measure the same. The entire psychological impact of the room will have altered. Its effect will be felt by others beside yourself. It will attract certain kinds of events rather than others, and it will alter your own psychological structure and hormonal output. You will react to the altered state of the room even in quite physical ways, though its width or length, in inches or feet, may not seem to vary. I told our good friend Joseph to underline the word "seem" because your instruments would show no physical alteration — since the instruments within such a room would themselves have already altered to the same degree. You are constantly changing the form, the shape, the contour, and the meaning of your physical body and most intimate environment, although you do your best to ignore these constant alterations." (from "Seth Speaks: The Eternal Validity of the Soul (A Seth Book)", Chapter 2, by Jane Roberts)

Kindle edition: https://amzn.eu/h9RLVPb
Like Like x 1 Love it! Love it! x 1 View List

Bora137

Great topic Sena and I think winner of the most amusing and surreal thread title, you pushed the boat out with that one made me laugh out loud 😂

Seriously though when I do candle meditation I swear the candle is a different size on the out breath than it is on the in breath 🙏
Like Like x 1 Funny Funny x 1 View List