Health and Healing

Started by usmaak, May 18, 2021, 09:15:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sena

Quote from: strangerthings on March 01, 2022, 10:36:04 PMCetaphil! Its a lotion LOL

Mind you I had already listed outloud lotions after lotions haha

But Cetaphil won the day!!!

St, I have never tried Cetaphil, but it sounds like good stuff:

"Cetaphil is a gentle skincare brand that has been recommended and trusted by doctors and dermatologists for over 70 years, and is used by millions with sensitive skin around the world to improve the resilience of their skin."

"Cetaphil uses a wide range of key active ingredients, such as niacinamide, ceramides and hyaluronic acid, each with unique and effective properties to address various skin concerns."
Like Like x 1 View List

strangerthings

Quote from: Bora137 on March 02, 2022, 03:42:17 AMHaha yes I've learnt not to ask it about the future but I still do now and then and when it's wrong we fall out and it stops moving for a bit.

Well done amazing achievement to heal yourself like that 🙂. I've never used it in that way but will try when the need arises now. Thanks for explaining it 🙏

I do too lol ( ask about future lol) just for kicks...

I asked if my subC could move nw, sw, and ne and se and then it did! That was sooooo cool!! I asked it to do circles etc lol

We were playing haha

When it does little movements for me and not big swings I sense things like yeah but, or, ehhhh a little, or sometimes it feels like I need to ask a particular question framed better and I will ask about the little swings of yes or no in more detail.. when my subC is a hard yes it swings bigger and the energy is so strong.

The little swings feel like a yes or no but data on my part is missing? Its not ... congruent enough? That make sense?

Anyway cool!

Like Like x 1 View List

strangerthings

Quote from: inavalan on March 02, 2022, 04:03:04 AM
Quote from: strangerthings on March 01, 2022, 10:36:04 PM
Quote from: Bora137 on March 01, 2022, 05:56:44 PMStrangerthings, what was the form of the thing you ask your subconscious if it needed, not after specifics just was it a substance or a mantra or event or other? I'm very interested in healing and I suppose I'm curious as to how you ask in a yes or no fashion and arrive at what it needs - the number of things in the world is quite large so I'm thinking a lot of asking is involved. Is there a technique to this asking, do you move from very broad categories and then narrow down and down?

Hi!!  :)

Well I have been playing with it learning how it responds and such... I had something on top of my hand I write with and since I had cancer I was very concerned and did not want to focus on it being that so to keep me from worrying over it I chose to ask via the pendulum if it was cancer. It moved east to west as a no .. with big swings!!!!!! To emphasize!!! Because I was fretting a bit. So I asked if I already have anything I could use that would help me heal it.

Ive had it for over a year but it grew very itchy!!Which is what made me start to worry!

Anyway, I went through neosporin, bacitracin, pills, lotions ... it kept saying "no" lol

I asked ok do I have anything in my bathroom or bedroom that will heal it. It swung "yes". Ok .. so I went to my bathroom and began listing what I had they were all "no".

Ok ... so I moved into my bedroom and listed the things I have around and finally got a "yes"!

Cetaphil! Its a lotion LOL

Mind you I had already listed outloud lotions after lotions haha

But Cetaphil won the day!!!

I asked if it was to be applied once a day it said no

Twice a day? "No"

Ok .. as much as I want to?

Big big swinging yes!

I ended up using it quite a bit!!!

Probably 5 or 6 times a day after a week of doing it 2 x's a day. Morning and night.

I noticed within 3 or 4 days after changing, it was going away.

It was two bumps on my hand. On top of hand on a vein.

So its all gone now!!! Zero trace!!

I also told my skin cells how much I appreciate them when rubbing this lotion on them. I did a health affirmation about cells and I began greeting them etc

Pretty amazing!!! I mean I have vitamin oils, other really great lotions, neosporin and such and Cetaphil wins the day lol

Its gone though !!! No trace !!!

And I tell ya I just love talking to my subconscious for the time alotted!!

Just dont ask for predictions LOL its not .... for that! Trust me LOL

I used the pendulum to find out if my final divorce decree had been sent to court... it had been 3 months not hearing anything and it told me no!!!!

So I called court and spoke to the assistant to judge who told me "no"!!!!!

Grrrrrrr lol

It really works!!!

Nice description. Thank you!

QuoteAnd I tell ya I just love talking to my subconscious for the time alotted!!

Just dont ask for predictions LOL its not .... for that! Trust me LOL

I believe that predictions don't work because the future isn't set. So, you have to choose your target, install an expectation for it, then make intuitive choices. You can use a pendulum, or whatever method of contacting your subconscious you favor.

Yes totally agree with you on the future not set in stone!!!

There is a practice I do to which I learn my question asking with pendulum and no pendulum... feeling for the energy when I use it and when I dont.

It helps me I think to not be reliant on only an object to have conversations with my subC.

Hey I can finally talk to myself and.. get answers back LOL!!!!