TES7 #331: dream lessons, helping freshly dead; Jane & Rob's mission to help

Started by inavalan, July 20, 2022, 12:24:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

inavalan

Although I don't always write it explicitly, it should be inferred that everything I post is "my belief", "my opinion" on that subject, at that moment.

Deb

Quote from: inavalan on July 20, 2022, 12:24:30 AMMany of you do, while projecting, council and help those who are newly dead in physical terms.

My mother died in 1985. She was in a NJ hospital, I was in CA at the time, flying back home often. A few weeks after I'd taken care of the funeral, her house, belongings, etc., I woke up in the middle of the night in my San Diego apartment and saw my mother looking at me from across the room. She appeared somewhat solid but disheveled and very confused. She had wanted to move in with me and my (now ex) husband once she got out of the hospital, but she never made it out alive. I told her she was dead, that she had died in the hospital, and that she should move on, that she was no longer tied to this plane. She faded away. Haven't seen her since. Now this was long before I came across Seth, and I was agnostic at the time. Didn't believe in life after death.

If it was real and not a dream, I'm good with that. My father, who died when I was 20 in 1976, came to me in a dream several months after his death and helped me make a life-changing decision. Fair is fair.  ;)