Evils in the world are symptoms of your own inner disorders and are meant ...

Started by inavalan, December 14, 2022, 03:16:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

inavalan

"You are meant to look at your physical condition—to compare it against what you want and what is good—and change the inner self accordingly. Any evils in the world are symptoms of your own inner disorders and are meant to lead you to cure them."
—ECS1 ESP Class Session, September 2, 1969

"You have no idea of the discovery that is possible for you. You can change your physical existence as you know it. And you can do it tomorrow morning. You have the ability to do this. Until you realize that you have this ability, you are powerless. When you realize and accept the fact that you form your physical reality, you can change it instantly—and that is your freedom. I cannot give it to you, but you can take it and I challenge you to do so. It is yours for the taking—freedom of action—it is yours, accept it. It brings with it not only responsibility, but joy such as you have never known. It is yours in this instant—you have only to accept it."
—ECS1 ESP Class Session, September 2, 1969
Although I don't always write it explicitly, it should be inferred that everything I post is "my belief", "my opinion" on that subject, at that moment.