The day when you become aware of your own dreams while you are awake

Started by inavalan, April 16, 2023, 02:35:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

inavalan

"They were not trying any experiments at the time, but their energies were free, and reaching outward. Often you are trying your psychic wings, so to speak, when you do not realize it. This is rather important.

What you call the astral body does much of its traveling when you are not consciously trying to experiment. Telepathically you receive thoughts when you are not trying to receive them. This does not mean that conscious experimentation will not work however. It simply means that what you are trying to do, consciously, you have been doing without knowing it all the while.

I am still waiting for the day when you become aware of your own dreams while you are awake, and conscious at the same time, fully, of your physical environment, and able to operate normally at the same time in the physical universe."

—TES6 Session 246 March 30, 1966
Although I don't always write it explicitly, it should be inferred that everything I post is "my belief", "my opinion" on that subject, at that moment.

wadihicham

Quote from: inavalan on April 16, 2023, 02:35:23 AMI am still waiting for the day when you become aware of your own dreams while you are awake, and conscious at the same time, fully, of your physical environment, and able to operate normally at the same time in the physical universe."

At that time no one knew about lucid dreams and it was thought they were impossible ! This constitutes an objective element in favor of Seth's teaching !

inavalan

Quote from: wadihicham on April 16, 2023, 01:34:11 PM
Quote from: inavalan on April 16, 2023, 02:35:23 AMI am still waiting for the day when you become aware of your own dreams while you are awake, and conscious at the same time, fully, of your physical environment, and able to operate normally at the same time in the physical universe."

At that time no one knew about lucid dreams and it was thought they were impossible ! This constitutes an objective element in favor of Seth's teaching !

I guess you mean that science and some religions didn't recognize the phenomenon. It was experienced and practiced forever, as other altered states of consciousness were too.

Search: https://duckduckgo.com/?q=lucid+dreaming+history

For example: https://dreamstudies.org/history-of-lucid-dreaming-ancient-india-to-the-enlightenment/
Although I don't always write it explicitly, it should be inferred that everything I post is "my belief", "my opinion" on that subject, at that moment.

wadihicham

Yes, I agree. Lucid dreams have always existed, just like telepathy or NDEs for example, as they are human characteristics. But (as far as I can tell) it is only from 1980 with Stephen LaBerge and the publication of his book that the phenomena started to be widely known among the population. I Guess that in 1966 almost no one was aware that one can be lucid while dreaming.

If someone assumes that Seth is constructed by Jane's unconscious, that person must accept that this unconscious had advanced knowledge for that time. Therefore, how can one claim that the rest of the material is pure invention...