Groupings of individual realities following same general kind of experience

Started by inavalan, May 03, 2023, 11:30:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

inavalan

"As you form your physical existence individually and collectively, so after the time of choosing, you join others who have decided upon the same general kind of experience. A strong cooperative venture is then begun as preparations are made. These will vary according to the type of existence chosen. There are general patterns, therefore. No individual's reality is identical with another's, and yet there are overall groupings."
—SS Part Two: Chapter 11: Session 546, August 19, 1970
Like Like x 1 View List
Although I don't always write it explicitly, it should be inferred that everything I post is "my belief", "my opinion" on that subject, at that moment.

inavalan

"The year 1980 exists in all of its potential versions, now in this moment. Because mass events are concerned there is not a completely different year, of course, for each individual on the face of the planet—but there are literally an endless number of mass-shared worlds of 1980 "in the wings," so to speak."
—DEaVF1 Chapter 3: Session 891, December 26, 1979
Although I don't always write it explicitly, it should be inferred that everything I post is "my belief", "my opinion" on that subject, at that moment.