If Ruburt had not accepted, material would've been given in a different fashion

Started by inavalan, May 24, 2023, 12:38:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

inavalan

Seth Speaks, Session 584

("If you hadn't been able to speak through Jane, would you try to do so through another – or are you doing so anyhow?")

I have spoken through others.  The arrangements "this time" were already made, you see.  It is true that Ruburt need not have accepted the arrangement.  If so the material would have been given, but in different fashion.

I would not have spoken in this way, for this work requires a certain specific rapport, and definite characteristics on the part of the personality involved.  Material could have been given in a much more simple fashion through another, but I wanted it as undistorted and fully dimensional as possible.  Had Ruburt not been available, the material would have been given to a Speaker, living in your terms, who was also involved in the creative field.

There is no one else presently alive in your system with whom I had any great rapport in the past, except yourselves.  Such a Speaker would have received the information largely in the dream state, and written it in a series of treatises and fictionalized narrative.

Had Ruburt not accepted, however, it is most probable that he would have chosen another life in which to fulfill the task, in which case I would have waited.  The decision was always his, however, and had he not accepted at all, other arrangements would have been made.
Like Like x 2 View List
Although I don't always write it explicitly, it should be inferred that everything I post is "my belief", "my opinion" on that subject, at that moment.

Deb

I've often wondered who the other "mouth" for Seth could be or have been. I imagine the materials would not have had the same impact as Jane's—I'm not sure I'd take someone's dreams as seriously (if that method of reception was communicated).

The way the Seth materials were published was perfect as I'm concerned, presenting Seth's messages as well as Rob's making Jane and himself very human and relatable in the books. The books are so personal.
Like Like x 1 Love it! Love it! x 1 View List

inavalan

"("Are you going to tell us about some of the ways you contacted Jane before these sessions began?")

I mentioned some of that in an earlier chapter.  Much of her training, as Jane, took place in the dream state.  There were frequent out-of-body projections in which she attended classes, taught initially by various Speakers.  The information gained was often brought to conscious layers through the poetry.

There was concentrated training that allowed her to focus inward; an exterior environment that forced her to look inward for answers, and a strong religious structure in which initial growth could take place.  That is enough."

—SS Part Two: Chapter 20: Session 578, April 5, 1971
Although I don't always write it explicitly, it should be inferred that everything I post is "my belief", "my opinion" on that subject, at that moment.

inavalan

"I mentioned this to Ruburt today, but he thought the idea his own."
—TES7 Session 323 March 1, 1967

I find this statement significant: we get guidance all the time, but aren't aware of it.