In some cases, severe damage is done to the brain, and yet rationality continues

Started by inavalan, May 27, 2023, 02:40:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

inavalan

"The physical brain as you know it is but the camouflage mechanism belonging to the physically oriented self. In some cases, severe damage is done to the brain, and yet rationality continues. In these cases the mind behind the brain operates as always. When the individual is convinced that his activities are completely dependent upon the physical brain, then he is incapacitated almost completely by any injury to it. The brain itself contains knowledge that comes through the inner senses, and this knowledge would simply not be available to it, if it were dependent upon physical data completely."
—TES7 Session 312 January 16, 1967
Love it! Love it! x 1 View List
Although I don't always write it explicitly, it should be inferred that everything I post is "my belief", "my opinion" on that subject, at that moment.

Deb

Like Like x 1 View List

inavalan

I read it, and
"The Brain That Changes Itself- Stories of Personal Triumph From the Frontiers of Brain Science" by Norman Doidge
too.

At the time, I recall that I was quite impressed. In the mean time, I got more into Seth, and also tapped more my inner source of knowledge and guidance, and look at those results from a different perspective.

More recently, my overall opinion of doctors and scientists in general took a big dive.
Although I don't always write it explicitly, it should be inferred that everything I post is "my belief", "my opinion" on that subject, at that moment.

Deb

Yes, that was the first book of his I read. I seem to recall a story about a woman who was born with half a brain (or less), I don't think anyone realized it until she was an adult as she was functioning.

I'm with you regarding doctors. I'd had some personal experiences in the past that turned me off to them, but the whole covid thing sealed the deal for me.

Like Like x 1 View List