You can "come awake" from your normal waking state

Started by inavalan, June 16, 2022, 08:22:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

inavalan

It is somewhat of a psychological trick, in your day and age, to come to the realization that you do in fact form your experience and your world, simply because the weight of evidence seems (underlined twice) to be so loaded at the other end, because of your habits of perception. The realization is like one that comes at one time or another to many people in the dream state, when suddenly they "awaken" while still in the dream, realizing first of all that they are dreaming, and secondarily that they are themselves creating the experienced drama.

To understand that you create your own reality requires that same kind of "awakening" from the normal awake state — at least for many people. Some, of course have this knack more than others. The realization itself does indeed change "the rules of the game" as far as you are concerned (louder) to a rather considerable degree. There are reasons why I am mentioning this now rather than in earlier books. Indeed, our books follow their own rhythms, and this one is in a way a further elaboration upon The Nature of Personal Reality.

As long as you believe that either good events or bad ones are meted out by a personified God as the reward or punishment for your actions, or on the other hand that events are largely meaningless, chaotic, subjective knots in the tangled web of an accidental Darwinian world, then you cannot consciously understand your own creativity, or play the role in the universe that you are capable of playing as individuals or as a species. You will instead live in a world where events happen to you, in which you must do sacrifice to the gods of one kind or another, or see yourselves as victims of an uncaring nature.

While still preserving the integrity of physical events as you understand them, [each of] you must alter the focus of your attention to some extent, so that you begin to perceive the connections between your subjective reality at any given time, and those events that you perceive at any given time. You are the initiator of those events.

This recognition does indeed involve a new performance on the part of your own consciousness, a mental and imaginative leap that gives you control and direction over achievements that you have always performed, though without your conscious awareness.

As mentioned before (in Session 828), early man had such an identification of subjective and objective realities. As a species, however, you have developed what can almost be called a secondary nature — a world of technology in which you also now have your existence, and complicated social structures have emerged from it. To develop that kind of structure necessitated a division between subjective and objective worlds. Now, however, it is highly important that you realize your position, and accomplish the manipulation of consciousness that will allow you to take true conscious responsibility for your actions and your experience.

You can "come awake" from your normal waking state, and that is the natural next step for consciousness to follow — one for which your biology has already equipped you. Indeed, each person does attain that recognition now and then. It brings triumphs and challenges as well. In those areas of life where you are satisfied, give yourselves credit, and in those areas where you are not, remind yourselves that you are involved in a learning process; you are daring enough to accept the responsibility for your actions.

Let us look more clearly, however, at the ways in which your private world causes your daily experience, and how it merges with the experience of others.
--- NoME. #830
Love it! Love it! x 2 View List
Although I don't always write it explicitly, it should be inferred that everything I post is "my belief", "my opinion" on that subject, at that moment.

Deb

Another Seth at his best.

I'm beginning to think that getting Seth in portions like this is much better (at least for me) than reading large amounts of material from the books in one sitting. The materials are so information-dense that showcasing portions of sessions are easier to absorb and less information is "missed" or forgotten.

Love it! Love it! x 1 View List

inavalan

EDIT: 7/18/22 Added my annotations to the quotes.

Sorry but you must log in to view spoiler contents.
Although I don't always write it explicitly, it should be inferred that everything I post is "my belief", "my opinion" on that subject, at that moment.

inavalan

inavalan

Quote from: inavalan on June 24, 2022, 01:40:55 AMEDIT: 7/18/22 Added my annotations to the quotes.

Sorry but you must log in to view spoiler contents.

Projection and ESP:
  • "Clairvoyance usually involves projection to some extent.
    Telepathy may or may not, according to the circumstances.
    Precognition requires projection, though here as with clairvoyance the projection itself may not be remembered."

--- TES7 #327
Like Like x 1 View List

inavalan

I found an interesting description of another "occult art", scrying:

• "... a turbaned figure bending over a large crystal ball in a dimly lit room: that's scrying. That person is able to project images from his or her own consciousness out and into that crystal ball so that they can then be seen objectively with physical eyes. Most people just have no idea where these pictures come from, and most believe they are created by agencies other than thier own consciousness."
    --- Enid Hohhman's "Develop Your Psychic Skills" - Training Your Perceptive Skills

This is so close to how we create the reality! Your subconscious creates the reality that you then perceive  with your physical senses.