How to use 'psychological time' to recharge?

Started by Marianna, February 21, 2017, 08:35:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marianna

Hi everyone!

In the first book of early sessions Seth talks about psychological time and how great it is to use it to get some rest while conscious. Something along the lines 'even 5 minutes of such rest go a long way'. How exactly do I go about doing it? Looking at the sky while outside, watching birds or listening to the waves? Thinking of nothing in particular? Or just sitting in an armchair in a quiet room with your eyes closed? Something like this?
Thanks a lot.

Marianna

Wow! What can I say? Thanks a lot, Strangerthings! I stopped going to the forum, so I haven't seen your reply until now. Veery detailed and a lot of things I heard about - in one place. Rob mentions psy time and his results (what he saw or tingling sensation). But I was interested in it that much because Seth said at some point "you can recharge in 5 minutes more than you can imagine" (not exact quote).
I gathered, it will come pretty handy, when there are numerous creative projects, walks, housework - and I would love to recharge during the day so that I could do more fun things :)
Thanks a lot, I'll print it out for more convenient use.
So far I've been only taking short relaxing walks (works great!) and 20-30 min. naps in the afternoon. After reading Seth suggestions as to our sleeping habits. But I'd need quotes for that and a new post. People might get upset for not getting 'quality info' on this, but only my paraphrasing. :)