The Michael Teachings

Started by Nataly, September 17, 2017, 04:32:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nataly

This doctrine describes an entity that can be embodied both sequentially and simultaneously.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Michael_Teachings

http://www.michaelteachings.com/

Deb

OK, I have to admit I'd never heard of The Michael Teachings, I have no idea how I missed it because it's been around for quite some time. I read the Wiki and then went over to the web site (beautifully done), VERY interesting, then read the post on Soul Ages. It's very detailed and informative.

I also found the list of recommended books very interesting. I've read quite a few of those books over the past few decades. I was glad to see they listed the Seth/Jane Roberts books, Richard Bach, etc.

I just bought the first Michael book, curious to know how the information compares to Seth.

Thank you!

Nataly

Quote from: Deb
OK, I have to admit I'd never heard of The Michael Teachings, I have no idea how I missed it because it's been around for quite some time. I read the Wiki and then went over to the web site (beautifully done), VERY interesting, then read the post on Soul Ages. It's very detailed and informative.

I also found the list of recommended books very interesting. I've read quite a few of those books over the past few decades. I was glad to see they listed the Seth/Jane Roberts books, Richard Bach, etc.

I just bought the first Michael book, curious to know how the information compares to Seth.

Thank you!

I'm glad that the information came in handy.

I read about the teaching of Michael in Russian,

http://green-door.narod.ru/micmain.html

The basics give a more holistic picture to me than what I read from Seth. But Seth has more details.

Deb

Quote from: Nataly
I read about the teaching of Michael in Russian,

Funny, I've been learning Russian for about two years now and the language keeps coming up, over and over again. So... of course you read about Michael in Russian. :) I just bought The Seth Materials in Russian, maybe it will advance my reading ability as I have the English version to guide me.

I'm looking forward to getting the Michael book, from what I've seen on the web site it's very much in line with the Seth teachings. And yes, Seth is all about the details, which is one of the things that attracted me to the materials.

Nataly

Funny, I've been learning Russian for about two years now and the language keeps coming up, over and over again.

I also try to learn English in many ways. I have read, which is useful to learn a language, studying the wanted information. I also read that you need to say a lot aloud, because the language does not learn at the level of the mind, but automatically, at the level of the speech apparatus. Even thoughts we first say physically. In one video, they advised you to force yourself to think in the language you are studying. It is often said that you need to accumulate a lot of hours of communication in that language as a native language by which we learned in childhood. There is also a theory that in every foreign language there is a special position of the point from which speech should be made. For example, in Russian, the initial position of the tongue for all sounds - the tongue is located below. For English - the tip of the tongue touches the upper sky behind the teeth. In German, the point of concentration is closer to the throat. And under such provisions, speech is quick, in no case need to change position to the position of native speech.
I'm using www.translate.google.com

Zron

On learning languages, read childrens books, they are designed to teach language to native children.
Also children's videos.
Your beliefs are the root.
Your thoughts are the plant.
Your reality is the fruit.

Nataly

Quote from: Zron
On learning languages, read childrens books, they are designed to teach language to native children.
Also children's videos.

I tried to watch cartoons and read children's books, but this is very boring for me. Children have their own values and interests.

In general, as a child, I knew that I would not die, that it is impossible to die, which can not be so that nothing is realized. And when I read about reincarnation, it most of all frightens to become a child again, to lose the knowledge accumulated for life about the world order.

Zron

In the 1980s I was in the US Navy, and I had to study multiple volumes of tech stuff (want to talk about boring). So I developed a technique that seemed to help. Whenever I'm studying something that is boring I kind of shift my focus to where I'm still taking in the information but I also start watching the boredom, it has it's own rhythm.
   Maybe this can work for others as well. Like I tell the people that come to me for help, "I'll give you my best advice, what you do with it is your problem" 😜

Deb

There is also a theory that in every foreign language there is a special position of the point from which speech should be made. For example, in Russian, the initial position of the tongue for all sounds - the tongue is located below.

Yes! I've recently had someone helping me with this very thing. I've been finding videos on YouTube for help with this, not only with advice but usually diagrams of the mouth/tongue as well. The hardest thing for me to pronounce right now is the "ы" sound which I understand is very common for a native English speaker.

Also children's videos.

It's impossible for me to find children's books in Russian without paying through the teeth, although I just blew an opportunity for that. Mentally kicking myself. I've watched some kids' cartoons on YouTube, even those are difficult for me in that the lessons I've been learning has vocabulary directed more towards business travelers.

In general, as a child, I knew that I would not die, that it is impossible to die, which can not be so that nothing is realized. And when I read about reincarnation, it most of all frightens to become a child again, to lose the knowledge accumulated for life about the world order.

While I didn't think about death as a child, I had a similar reaction to the idea of reincarnation myself. My first thought was, "oh no, I'm going to have to go through childhood and school again and AGAIN!" It's interesting to hear of stories of people or children being savants in areas they have no training, piano prodigy, someone suddenly speaking a foreign language without having learned it, etc. so some of that learning is not always lost. But it's rare.

Whenever I'm studying something that is boring I kind of shift my focus to where I'm still taking in the information but I also start watching the boredom, it has it's own rhythm.

That's an interesting technique, next time I'm bored I'll give it a shot. I can't say the language learning has been boring in the least, just frustrating at times. There's a part of me that feels the learning should be natural (for me).

Nataly

In the 1980s I was in the US Navy, and I had to study multiple volumes of tech stuff (want to talk about boring). So I developed a technique that seemed to help. Whenever I'm studying something that is boring I kind of shift my focus to where I'm still taking in the information but I also start watching the boredom, it has it's own rhythm.
   Maybe this can work for others as well. Like I tell the people that come to me for help, "I'll give you my best advice, what you do with it is your problem" 😜

I did not notice that boredom has a rhythm. Could you tell me more about your method?

Boredom for me is like a dive into the physical world, disable consciousness. They say the same "boredom of death" (in Russian "скука смертная".

Maybe someone knows what Seth says about boredom?

Nataly

The hardest thing for me to pronounce right now is the "ы" sound which I understand is very common for a native English speaker.

In the Ukrainian language there are even more letters "s" than in Russian. I was born in Ukraine and as a child I taught both Russian and Ukrainian in school. English also taught at school, but there were very few English lessons and little practice. In Lithuania, I communicate in Lithuanian, but I do not know the correct endings of verbs at different times and endings of nouns in different cases. But basically they understand me. The main thing was to overcome the language barrier and start talking at a fast pace, automatically.

My first thought was, "oh no, I'm going to have to go through childhood and school again and AGAIN!"

Recently I read about the age of the soul in the teachings of Michael. I think we are old souls, so there is such a reaction. Here are the characteristics of souls by age in Russian -

https://val000.livejournal.com/186080.html

It's interesting to hear of stories of people or children being savants in areas they have no training, piano prodigy, someone suddenly speaking a foreign language without having learned it, etc. so some of that learning is not always lost. But it's rare.

It seems to me that all the skills still need to be learned anew in childhood or later. Just some of them are given easier, probably for those who have had experience in past lives.

Deb

but I do not know the correct endings of verbs at different times and endings of nouns in different cases

That's also something I'm working on in Russian, it's a new concept to me that noun endings would change in different circumstances, such as with the use of various prepositions. Previous attempts to learn Spanish made the verb conjugation concept less of a surprise, but there are still a lot of nuances in the Russian language to understand and memorize.

Recently I read about the age of the soul in the teachings of Michael. I think we are old souls, so there is such a reaction. Here are the characteristics of souls by age in Russian -

I did read the soul ages on the Michael Teachings web site and it does seem we're old souls, as anyone so attracted to Seth and other speakers would be. I had a little trouble with the livejournal page when I ran it through Google Translate—it deleted some of the headings. But... basically the same, good information.

By the way, you mentioned you are using Google Translate. I just wanted to say that was not apparent, your writing does not have that "feel" of being translated by Google. Maybe it's getting better. I use it a lot myself, but there are times where it really comes out with some strange translations.

Nataly

By the way, you mentioned you are using Google Translate. I just wanted to say that was not apparent, your writing does not have that "feel" of being translated by Google. Maybe it's getting better. I use it a lot myself, but there are times where it really comes out with some strange translations.

Maybe it was improved for translation into English. There are inaccuracies when translating into Russian. But I try to write with simple sentences. And usually you do not have to edit.

Sena

Nataly, welcome to the forum and thanks for your recommendation. I tried the questionnaire "How Old Is Your Soul?":

http://www.michaelteachings.com/how-old-is-your-soul.html

The result was that I am a relatively old soul, belonging with 12% of the population in that category. This seemed to make sense to me. Apart from this I am not very impressed with the teachings on that site and will stick with Seth and Neville Goddard.

Nataly

Quote from: Sena
Nataly, welcome to the forum and thanks for your recommendation.

Thank you!

Here in Russian more about the age of souls -

http://key999.ru/text/mihail/07.htm
http://key999.ru/text/mihail/08.htm
http://key999.ru/text/mihail/09.htm
http://key999.ru/text/mihail/10.htm
http://key999.ru/text/mihail/11.htm
http://key999.ru/text/mihail/12.htm

Here in Russian about the role of souls -

http://key999.ru/text/mihail/14.htm

But the most interesting thing for me in this teaching is cosmology -

http://key999.ru/text/mihail/03.htm
http://key999.ru/text/mihail/04.htm

Deb

Maybe someone knows what Seth says about boredom?

Getting back to this question, I tried finding Seth quotes using "boredom" which only brought up three results, none of which was useful. Searching on the word "bored" brought up more results, but even there Seth does not seem to say much about it. (The word "bore" as in the past tense of "bare" is mixed in with search results due to spelling.)

http://search.sethtalks.com/q/bored/ 

Seth's use of the word boredom has to do with explaining how a paradise (as opposed to our current existence with its challenges), would be boring to a consciousness constantly striving for growth and value fulfillment. I suppose it's simply an emotional clue for us that it's time to make a change.

"The boredom and stagnation of a stereotyped heaven will not for long content the striving consciousness."
—SS Chapter 9: Session 535, June 17, 1970

Nataly

Deb

Quote from: strangerthings
Boredom = Trouble.

Speak for yourself, sistah. Lol.

Nataly

Seven ages of the soul

Infant soul

We come to this planet as infant souls. In this cycle, we take care of ourselves, adapting ourselves to a new physical existence for us and learning how to survive. Infant souls usually settle in primitive cultures and civilizations, where the element of struggle for survival is important. These souls are interested in the circumstances of the physical plane, but do not notice that the desires of other people may not coincide with their own. They do not open emotionally, because their emotional nature is not yet fully formed.

In a more developed society, infant souls are not in their place, they do not fit into society. Infant souls are still close to Tao and have a propensity for religion as worship of the sun and in general nature. At birth, we have the infantile aspect of the soul, regardless of whether it is our highest already achieved level or not.

This aspect is related to our primitive, instinctive nature and learning to survive in the human body. It is closely connected with the Earth, especially with the Earth Mother, with the female aspect of the planet. We can see this in children who like to mess around in the mud, play with insects, frogs and lizards. Adults come into contact with their infant part of the soul through rituals - shamanic dance, music, sacral sex, drugs, playing percussion instruments, decorating the face and body with various ornaments.

The infant part of the soul can also be called up in various physical states - for example, in sickness, trauma or in enlightenment, when contact with primordial energy sources occurs. We feel the infant part of our soul when there is a threat to our life or well-being, for example, when we lose our jobs. Military operations, hunting, late walks alone in dangerous areas, terrible films and situations that awaken in you primitive fears, bring us in touch with the infant aspect of our soul.

When we can refrain from fear, this kind of experience gives us an invigorating influx of adrenaline into the blood, a "chill on the back," an aggravation of perception. This aggravation is due to the fact that our Instinctive Center opens our essence so that she knows about the danger and could immediately react to it. In general, the experiences of the infant soul are physically intense, primitive and mystical - in the sense that they bring man into contact with forces much greater than his consciousness.

Infantry souls, located on the lower steps of the social ladder, often seem strange and undeveloped to other people. They usually do not try to find a permanent job, as it seems to them burdensome.

In general, the Earth has come quite close to the moment when the last infant soul reincarnates on it.

Now at the beginning of the cycle there is a much smaller number of entities than just a hundred years ago. Infantry souls usually prefer to reincarnate in other places. Firstly, because the Earth is a little "worn out," hard work is ahead, and therefore most "beginners" decide to start on younger planets. In addition, since the average age of souls on Earth approaches the mature one, each soul embodied for the first time has to "catch up" with the total mass. Michael argues that for no one soul too large a gap from the rest can not be pleasant.

Nataly

Children's soul

By the time we reach the child's age of the soul, we are already in time to deal with the mechanisms of individual survival. Children's souls tend to develop civilization and maintain order. They learn to use their creative energy in this direction.

Children's souls love to have their lives organized, structured, and seek the authority that could provide such a structure and order. In religion, they prefer large-scale, well-organized belief systems that prescribe clear rituals and standards of behavior. They like cleanliness and often go to medical institutions. They need a certain authority to take care of their body and health. Baby souls are afraid of anything unusual.

Societies built by children's souls are rigid and have a strict hierarchy of power: for example, the Roman Empire. These souls are less aggressive than infants or young, they take care of collective rather than individual survival. At this age, the ability to evaluate certain social actions develops from the point of view of their morality or immorality.

Our children's aspect of the soul is our part, which has learned to build its relations with representatives of public power structures and the world in general on a civilized basis. This aspect is for each of us, regardless of whether our soul as a whole is childish or not. The civic influence that parents and society exert on the child allows the childish aspect of his soul to begin to dominate the infant. The first thing that is connected in the life of a child with this influence is learning to walk on a pot (and not in pants). The child is taught to restrain his natural instincts to please those who have power over him (parents). Then there is control over how the child eats, talks, behaves. (Parents often perceive this phase as making "real" people from small barbarians.) As the child grows, its behavior is controlled by teachers, friends and figures vested with power - policemen, doctors, priests and politicians.

Our children's aspect of the soul is our part that follows the rules: "Tuck your bed", "Do not take candy from strangers", "Drink plenty of fluids". Our children's aspect of the soul loves purity, order and structuredness, it is upsetting the violation of these principles: "Why did not you clean the room?", "Why did not you tell me that we will have dinner earlier than usual?" " to another! "

Our children's aspect of the soul feels that it must control instinctive behavior - such as eating, washing, sleeping and sex. All our social behavior is conditioned, in the main, by a sense of appropriateness and correctness from the point of view of the child's soul. This relates to how to cross the street, how to dress, how to behave in society, what words to choose and so on. This is most clearly manifested during spontaneous public gatherings, festive festivities, weddings and funerals.

Children's souls are often "pillars of society" - persistent and unshakable in their convictions. They become mayors and sheriffs, presidents of parents' committees, they can often be found in educational institutions and bureaucratic organizations. When their beliefs come up against objections, the children's souls begin to experience inner confusion. They are so confident in their rightness that it is difficult for them to listen to the arguments of the opposite side. This phase is alien to self-reflection.

Nataly

Young soul

Young souls have already learned to survive on the physical plane, maintain order and behave in society. Now they begin to assert themselves in the image of the power that the children's souls are looking for. Young souls are most oriented toward the physical side of life. They strongly identify themselves with their body and ego. It is very difficult for such people to recognize their physical age, they often resort to plastic surgery to continue to look young and attractive.

Young souls are very skeptical of any phenomena that do not fit into the framework of "scientific" ideas. They are usually not carried away by mystical or religious experience beyond the measure that is accepted in society. They often consider the ideas of life after death as ridiculous and, as a consequence, fear death.

These souls have the strongest motivation to achieve success in their chosen field of activity and are actively working for this. The ideal of a young soul is an attractive, rich, successful man, which is often shown on television. The young soul believes that she is what she owns. She sees the world through the prism of polar opposites: "well - bad", "right - wrong". Young souls believe that those who disagree with them are automatically wrong and deserve censure, punishment and contempt.

Often they are addicted to politics. Such young souls as Alexander the Great, William the Conqueror or Genghis Khan, became the founders of the great empires.

Our young aspect of the soul is part of our essence, which has learned to make independent decisions. This aspect can act as a leader, especially in areas related to the physical plane. We take advantage of our youthful aspect when we take ourselves in hand, discipline ourselves and aim at achieving success. From the point of view of this aspect, "right" is what helps him to achieve his goal, and "wrong" is what hinders it. This part of us is less emotional than children's or mature. It is focused on achieving the goals and is self-centered. People who refuse to accept their values, young souls are often considered "strange." A good example of the policy of young souls is the arms race. Behind it is the philosophy "If I do not break out ahead, others will outstrip me."

The problem of poisonous wastes, which poisoned the entire globe, is the result of the flowering of the civilization of young souls who, in pursuit of success, care little for long-term consequences. Young souls are very productive, inventive and fully focused on a specific goal. Issues of morality and ethics in their field of vision, as a rule, do not fall.

Trying to "leave their mark on the ground," young souls can exhibit amazing performance. However, they do not always strive for what they really like, more often to what they think will pave them the way to success. They want to learn as soon as possible how "the world is arranged" in order to use this knowledge for their own benefit. Some of these people have innate abilities to make the economic system "dance to their own tune" and with apparent ease convert hundreds of dollars into thousands, and millions - into billions.

A person who is at the stage of a young soul, always dreams of buying a more expensive car and settling in a more prestigious apartment in a more expensive area of ​​the city.

Since young souls do not have emotional openness, they rarely get good parents who can establish lasting contact with children. And yet they will buy whatever thing they like, from the doll in the carriage to the exquisite French dresses. After all, a child can also serve as an indicator of social status. Their children will be buried in toys, dresses, diplomas about the end of various educational institutions, to ride in expensive cars and flaunt fashionable hairstyles. They will be prepared for a brilliant career, marriage, marriage. The success of children will cast a reflection on the life of their ambitious parents. The manifestation of feelings by children does not find encouragement from their parents - young souls.

Young souls slope adhere to generally accepted religious views, but they are devoid of the fanaticism inherent in children's souls. They can be found in the church, where they discuss business matters and make useful acquaintances, but you will hardly be able to see how they pray with fervor or angrily condemn their neighbors for the lack of piety.

Young souls completely identify themselves with their bodies and do not believe that consciousness lives after death. Therefore, they agree to freeze themselves in special chambers, perform plastic surgeries to improve the shape of the nose, forehead, waist and hips. Thanks to their ability to endanger their health and even their lives, endure pain and material costs for the sake of beauty, cosmetic medicine has turned into a profitable business.

At a young age of the soul, a craving for creativity opens, which reaches its heyday in adulthood.

The advantages of focusing on the youngest aspect of your soul is that it gives us self-confidence and focuses on achieving goals and success in dealing with people - especially those associated with careers. Older souls, neglecting this aspect, feel that there is a threat to their existence, and therefore they begin to pay too much attention to the physical side of life. So, so that we can function normally on this planet, this aspect should be in balance with all the others.

Nataly

Mature soul

The mature soul has already dealt with the questions of success and power and has reached the point where it begins to open to emotions. Mature souls are less selfish and more focused on others. But they do not open to the whole world as a whole, but begin with relatives and relatives, believing these relationships are more important than success or career.

Mature souls feel their connection with others, identifying themselves with them and treating them as their reflections. This quality gives mature souls an aura of sincerity that distinguishes them from other ages. The biggest offense for a mature soul is when they do something that she herself would not have done to another person. Mature souls are less warlike than young ones, because they see themselves in their surroundings. Often, however, their life goes on in emotional throws and torments, as they try to open emotionally. It is in mature souls often there are cases of drug addiction, suicide and incurable debilitating diseases.

Our mature aspect of the soul begins to develop after the young aspect reaches its peak. It begins with the feeling that "it can not be that life is limited by this." Sometimes people find it necessary to oppress their youthful aspect of the soul, causing in their lives misery, tragic losses and illnesses. They do this in order to open their mature aspect. Usually this is helped by relationships characterized by great emotional intensity. For a mature and old soul, this period often occurs on the third decade of physical life.

If we have reached the level of a mature or old soul, we can use our mature aspect as your part that contributes to your relationship with others and the planet. Among the "surrounding" may include close friends, relatives, colleagues, social or political organization and humanity in general. The value of the mature aspect of the soul is the full development of conscience, compassion and the ability to maintain an emotional connection, give and receive love. Those who disregard this aspect feel the inferiority of their emotional sphere and seem arrogant, callous and alienated.

Mature soul wants to be "like everyone else" and therefore tries to understand others and be accepted in the team. Means of expression of this desire can be clothing, speech, manner of behavior. From this point of view, the behavior of a mature soul is a development of the behavior of a child's soul, since both of these types deal with collective consciousness.

At the stage of a mature soul, creative abilities reach their peak. Philosophy and art occupy the leading places in life. Man reveals the illusory and frailty of the world, for him there is no clear road in life, he is not able to fully understand his feelings. Nothing seems so unshakable, as in the children's and young phases. The popularity of the hippy movement in many countries indicated that the society came closer to the level of the mature age of the soul and the unconditional recognition of the values ​​of young souls ended.

Remaining incomprehensible and not accepted among young and children's souls, mature souls are drawn to a society of their own kind. They tend to seek higher education, but at the same time they gravitate toward small, non-traditional educational institutions. They have their own priorities and authorities. To the surprise of their young brethren, they often refuse a well-paid job or an "honorable" position in society in order to accomplish something that is important only in their own eyes.

The period of maturity is marked by intensive searches both in the inner world and in the external world. Of particular interest are non-traditional religions, meditations, metaphysics, while the horizons of the outside world are expanded through experiments with sex, exotic clothes and overseas cuisine. By the way, almost all high-class chefs of the world are related to mature souls.

As the planet passes to the dominance of mature perception, we see how people begin to be interested in emotional harmony on the planet as a whole. Together with the acceptance of mature perception, spiritual consciousness will appear and the ability of mature and old souls to manifest themselves more freely when the corresponding ages of the soul are reached.

Nataly

Old soul

The old soul has already learned all the subtleties of emotional life and pays all its attention to spiritual growth. Older souls learn non-attachment to the emotional intensity of the mature cycle and to the physical plane as a whole. They have a more intelligent approach to existence than mature souls, they can perceive the Greater, of which we are all part. Old souls need to complete their experience on the physical plane and work out all karma before starting the lessons of the astral plane.

The initial stages of the old soul are characterized by withdrawal into oneself, by an inner search and a sense of their alienity in society. As soon as this aspect is "open" and completely internally comprehended, the next stage begins, characterized by the question: "How can I live in a society?" For the old soul, this means finding ways of self-expression in personal life and career that would correspond to its inner purpose.

In a society dominated by young souls, the old does not have a sufficiently wide range of roles. In this society they tend to be self-abasement, they know that they do not correspond to the "norm", and for this reason they consider themselves to be losers. Older souls usually learn a lot of existing religious teachings, but eventually come to their own belief system, in which they unite the different aspects of various spiritual theories.

The old aspect of the soul can rise above the worldly vanity and come into contact with a more ambitious sense of being. He is not identified with the tragedies of human existence, does not "fixate" on them, he can look at himself from outside and evaluate himself with humor. He cultivates philosophical exclusion, humor and non-identification, while at the same time maintaining a connection with something greater. Old souls learn to swim in the course of life, and not to fight with its circumstances.

Our old aspect of the soul is that part of us that agrees to teach others and help them move in their chosen areas of spiritual development. Most old souls teach by their own example. Along with the teaching, they have the task of integrating and balancing all aspects of the soul, from the infant to the old, which they must solve before the completion of existence on the physical plane.

The last lesson for the old soul is agape, or unconditional love for oneself and others. This is the most difficult lesson, because it involves self-forgiveness and the ability so to love others to accept without judgment the choices they have chosen. When all aspects of human existence are fully accepted, the old soul is ready to move to the next plane of existence.

Among the old souls there are far fewer celebrities than among the mature and young, and if the glory nevertheless comes to them, then, as to the teachers, the old souls are called to teach people.

Nataly

Age of the soul on the physical plane

As the consciousness develops, the fragment passes through different ages of the soul. "Age of the soul" indicates its growth and experience accumulated on the planet, and not just the number of lives lived.

On the physical plane, there are seven age cycles. Five of them are completely subject to the laws of the development of the human body. This is Infancy, Childhood, Youth, Maturity and Old Age. In each of these cycles there are seven levels. The remaining two ages of the soul are transcendental souls and the Infinite Soul.

On the physical plane, we first come across as infant souls. During subsequent lives, the age of our soul increases, and we reach the seventh

the level of the infant soul, then go to the first level of the child's soul and so on. Every life we ​​begin again as an infant soul and then quickly move on to the next levels until we reach the highest level reached by our soul in a past life. But we can not reach this level in every life. Sometimes we allow ourselves to "get stuck" at earlier levels.

"Older" does not mean "better", because every age of the soul has its own tasks. Therefore, one who makes great efforts to cope with his tasks of the higher levels of the old soul may seem less "advanced" than one who easily copes with the tasks facing his younger soul.

On average, the transition to the next level requires three lives. Not all souls move at the same speed. Some can complete all the physical plane lessons in 50 lives, others will need 300 lessons. We can move forward at the next level at any time if we feel that we are ready for this. This can happen between lives or in the process of life. Some fast-moving souls can go through several levels in one life if they concentrate on their spiritual development. The transition from one age to another can be accompanied by changes in the image and circumstances of life. However, speed itself does not matter. Each fragment moves with its own speed.

Nataly

Planetary transition

Although all ages of the soul are represented on this planet, most are the young souls of the last levels and the mature souls of the first levels. Many souls have already matured in order to change their level of perception. As the transition takes place, many young souls will rise to the category of mature ones. When the planet will be populated mostly by mature souls, the transition will end.

An important milestone in this transition was 1984. Then many entities agreed to undergo a reassessment of the Instinctive Center. This is a process that occurs every ten to twenty lives. It consists in that we examine our instinctive (subconscious) structures and our essence makes decisions that will affect how these structures will change in the future. The instinctive reassessment carried out in 1984 by many people on the planet will accelerate the process of planetary transition in the coming years, when these structures begin to manifest.

Harmonic Convergence * August 1987 was a turning point in history. From that moment, the mature consciousness on the planet began to become more influential than the consciousness of young souls, although in fact mature souls have not yet become larger than the young ones. The average age of the soul of earthlings will mature, according to some estimates, in about fifty years. In the meantime, the planetary transition is in full swing. This is a very interesting process, and many souls express the desire to be here on the physical plane and help the transition. This is one of the reasons for the jump in the birth rate in recent decades. Another reason for interest in these events is that the Infinite Soul will most likely manifest itself in the near future in order to guide the planet in its transition. There are many opportunities for spiritual growth, and many souls want to be here to experience this growth. (See more about this in Kryon.) The planetary transition of humanity from young to mature age is associated with the astrological transition of the Earth from the Piscean Age to the Age of Aquarius (New Era) and earthly cataclysms that are predicted by many prophets and psychics.

Since young souls still predominate on Earth, the main cultures are built on their values. Young souls value success and competence above emotionality and spirituality. They see the world in terms of "black - white", "good - evil", "right - wrong". This mentality can be easily traced in existing political systems. Television and other media also support the consciousness of young souls. Since people are strongly influenced by parents and society, older souls are difficult to manifest, and they are often "stuck" at early levels of their age.

Those young souls of higher levels that are approaching mature age are torn between asserting one's own rightness and recognizing the usefulness and adequacy of other people. Therefore, the transition is quite painful. People learn to open emotionally and get rid of the old desire for power and the principle "who is stronger, that's right." These changes will be reflected in the change of governmental and economic structures, the basic values ​​of mankind, social and family relations. Mature souls interact in groups and do not seek to establish a dictatorship, so governments and the economy of mature souls will be built on the principles of self-government, and not on old hierarchical schemes.

Not only young souls pass to mature age: all souls "grow up". Thus, infant souls will become childish, and those territories that are now mostly inhabited by infantry will be civilized and organized into more structured communities. Children's souls will move to the level of young, and structured societies will become more independent, productive and materialistic. The current mature souls will find it easier to live, as their approach to life will become more respected on Earth. Some mature souls will move into the old class, where they will learn not to become attached to the physical plane and will transfer their knowledge to others.

Now, at the end of the century, infant souls almost never appear on the planet. Old souls who have completed their cycle on the physical plane, leave the Earth, giving way to those who follow them. At a certain stage, apparently, in several centuries, humanity will openly contact with alien intelligent beings. So far, aliens are in contact only with individuals and organizations, and these relationships are informal.

Toward the end of the cycle, the planet will be populated mostly by old souls, and their consciousness will dominate. Attitude to life will be generally metaphysical in nature. People will learn to use those abilities that are now very rare and are suppressed in childhood.

Before the planet leaves the last old soul, it will take at least 6000 years. This is a fairly short time, given that the first infant shower appeared on Earth more than 6 million years ago. In the spiritual development of mankind there is a geometric progression, since the influence of old souls on the young is extremely strong. When the last person completes his existence on the physical plane, the use of this planet by humans will cease. It can be used by other intelligent beings - developed here or "sown" from other planets.

Nataly

FREQUENCY

Frequency is an indicator that characterizes the vibration of an entity. The frequency as a whole is not related to the body into which the entity enters. However, the body, being the receptacle of the essence, nevertheless expresses the frequency of the essence - and the more so, the longer we live in this body.

Some people "live faster" than others. They quickly learn the lessons of the physical plane within one lifetime (this does not mean that they need less lives, but for forty years on the physical plane they can accumulate the same amount of experience as the other, slower entities - in seventy). This is the frequency - a relative indicator of the speed of vibration of the entity. Another parameter that provides diversity. The range of vibration frequencies available to entities is divided by 100 conventional units. Approximately 50% of people are in the middle of the frequency scale. About 25% has a frequency below 40 and 25% is above 60.

When we are in the company of a low-frequency person, we have a feeling of calmness and softness. Those who have a lower frequency sometimes move more slowly and give the impression that they are thinking about all their actions, even if they are not. The energy of a low-frequency person can be compared with the energy of a creeping hunter.

The high frequency is dizzying, ringing, febrile, diffused, out-of-body, violent. High-frequency people move and speak quickly, they can not sit still. It seems that they have more energy. However, frequency does not determine energy, it is only a way of expressing it.

Priests and artisans usually have a high frequency. Sages, Ministers, Scientists and Kings have various meanings. The Warriors often have a lower frequency.

With a person who has an extremely low or extremely high frequency, it is even harder to be around than with someone who has a strong balance of energy. The most comfortable person feels in his natural frequency range.

In sexual relations, the attraction of people with very different values ​​of frequency and balance of focused and creative energy often occurs. These energies are difficult to unite, but they balance each other in some explosive way. A society of a person with an equal or close to our value of frequency and balance will give us a feeling of comfort. Essential twins often have opposite frequency and balance indicators.

Each collective being also consists of focused and creative energy in a certain percentage and has a certain average frequency. But each fragment represents its own balance and its own frequency, which he decided to bring to the physical plane.

Nataly

Cosmology

Michael calls the cumulative consciousness of the universe the word Tao. There are many universes, each with its own lessons and its own games. That Universe, of which we are a part, developed in the direction of the duality of the focused and creative energies. At the same time, various energy configurations arose, of which the most important were the triadic and septenary schemes.

The septenary scheme (the Law of the Seven) is manifested in the fact that there are seven roles of essence, seven planes of existence, seven ages of the soul and so on. The threefold scheme (the Law of the Three) is manifested, for example, in the existence of an ordinary, exalted and neutral position. These schemes are repeated again and again in a variety of different forms.

The motivating force is the desire to know yourself in the Universe. Any increase raises the level of knowledge about yourself. Therefore, the universe creates games in which it can acquire new experience and, thus, learn more about itself. One of these games is called the experience of separation, when the particles of the universe perceive themselves as something isolated from other similar particles and from the world as a whole.

All activities in the universe are guided by individual and collective choices. No one is born to do something that he has absolutely no inclination to do. Those who wish to remain with the Tao, in contact in his cumulative consciousness, can do so. A certain (relatively small) part of the mind of Tao decides to get a new experience, coming to the physical plane. We humans are part of this part. Individualized parts of the Tao are called fragments or entities.

A fragment is a tiny bit of Tao that decides to accumulate experience in a limited and separated form, passes through the seven levels of existence and finally returns to re-merge with the cumulative Tao consciousness. This is called the cycle of experience, or being. After the fragment is reunited with the Tao, he can stay there, play another game or go back to the physical plane - more often, to another planet. It is not interesting to play all the time in the same game and do the same moves in it.

The Universe itself passes through various planes of existence - as well as individual entities.

Generally speaking, there are seven plans and in each of them there are seven levels. As soon as the physical plan (the first of the seven) is created, the Tao puts in it various planets with an organic life appropriate to local conditions. After this, Tao observes the evolution of various species, waiting for the moment when they can have reason. Representatives of the candidate species need the ability to use the intellectual part of the intellectual center. It is here that self-awareness arises ("I know that I am"). Then the Tao sends sentient fragments (entities, or souls) into these beings. So there is a reasonable race.

As Mikhail says, only 25% of the total amount of Tao energy is in manifestation. Of these, 5% (the fifth part) is attributed to reasonable races. On the earth, only intelligent humans and cetaceans belong to rational races.

But in the universe there are other kinds of essences. They have their own games, about which you can write individual books, but here we will mention them very briefly. Another five percent of the Tao are animals that have group souls. There are also devas in the Universe, or natural spirits (4%), conscious essences of stars and planets (6%) and essences of a special kind, difficult to imagine for the average person, - the creative hierarchies of the universe. The inanimate matter of the universe, although it has a huge mass, contains not so much of the Tao (about 2%).

Fragments that decide to go to the planet, first get into the training zone. This is not a separate plane of existence, but an astral experienced part of the Tao, where fragments fall before they go to the physical plane. It is there that collective beings are formed, consisting of approximately 1,000 fragments that agree to be "one family" throughout the entire experience cycle on seven planes of existence. Seven such collective creatures form a frame. Most of the people with whom we communicated during each life belong to the same frame with you.

Then the fragments choose the role, or the main characteristic of the entity that they will have. If we decide to have an essential double, we establish the appropriate connection. Our essential double is usually someone who is not part of our collective being, with whom we will have a "mirror relationship" throughout the cycle; someone with whom we will be close in most of our lives. Our essential twin can have the same role as yours, although I usually do not.

Collective beings are different. Sometimes they can consist of the essences of one role, sometimes all roles can be represented in them. Most often there are two or three main role types and a small admixture of others. (For example, Michael himself consists mainly of Warriors and Kings). The whole collective being has a common consciousness.

Nataly

After the fragmentation and completion of the stage of development on the physical plane, the collective being is reunited on the astral plane.

Not all fragments of the collective being come to the physical plane at the same time: some get here earlier, others come later. Essential twins, however, always come simultaneously to be together and share the same experience.

In the process of incarnation, from the first to the last life, we choose our parents, the type of physical body and the culture in which we will be born. Before arriving here we fully work out the conditions of our future existence. We also choose our future gender and shells - the basic characteristics of the personality, with which we wish to operate.

Coming to the physical plane means accepting the obligation to go through the whole cycle of experience, that is, through different ages of the soul in a number of lives on the physical plane and then through the remaining six planes leading back to the Tao.

The decision to appear on the physical plane in full consciousness can only be accepted by the Tao, and not by his individual fragments. This phenomenon is called the manifestation of the Infinite Soul. The Infinite Soul does not come to learn, but to teach and help souls and entire planets in their transitional periods. The Infinite Soul can manifest from any of the seven planes of existence and in whatever form it wishes to receive.

The usual fragments agree to forget about their connection with the Tao during their stay on the physical plane. This allows them to gain new experience necessary for growth. Separation promotes growth. When we do not know the answers to all the questions, you have an incentive to experiment with new methods. Every reasonable race is a new experiment in the development of consciousness. As the fragment grows older and its experience accumulates on the physical plane, memory begins to return and it seeks to reunite with the collective being and the Tao. This desire becomes very strong among the old souls as they complete their experience here. Eventually the fragment completes the cycle on the planet, deciding more on it not to incarnate, and is directed to the astral plane for further training.

Nataly

Summary: The first five cycles of a physical plan

Knowing the different ages of the soul means understanding that each of them fulfills its task. That is why in each life we ​​are influenced by the representatives of this or that age of the soul and we get experience that allows us to recall the stages of perception that you have gone through.

One should not think that the older the soul, the "better" it is. One must understand the value of each age (aspect) of the soul. Old souls often run into misunderstandings from the younger ones and find it difficult to communicate with them. The way out of this situation can be found if the old soul realizes its responsibility for the experience it has gained and, in dealing with young souls, learns to be tolerant of their point of view, will not try to "help them grow up" or redo them.

Understanding that we all have different age aspects, and knowing the value of each of them helps achieve balance. For example, when we see that our actions are guided by the childish aspect of the soul, we can understand that this is due to the fear of the situation getting out of control. Hence the conclusion that control leads to a more civilized society.

If everyone in their actions were guided by the infant aspect of the soul, life would be uncivilized and boiled down to a struggle for survival. If the children's aspect completely dominated, life would become structured and orderly, but would pass under the sign of constant fear of retribution from some kind of power or authority. If everyone acted like young souls, much would be achieved at the material level, but there would be fierce competition, and compassion would be absent. A society governed by the mature aspects of souls would be very emotional, people would do what they think is fair, forgetting, however, about common sense. If all were guided by the perception inherent in the old souls, people would be spiritual, but lazy and not very capable of active work.

In order to start balancing various aspects in yourself, you must first learn to distinguish them. Then we need to highlight their useful sides and weed out harmful, unnecessary qualities. After this, you need to determine what functions in your life they can perform. Then we can consciously activate these aspects and related functions in appropriate situations.

For example, we can use our infant aspect of the soul in order to feel our connection with the Earth, the seasons and those cycles that affect us. The child aspect structures situations that might scare us. They can also be used to communicate politely with others. You can use our young aspect where you need to achieve success or accomplish the task - for example, in a career or to improve self-esteem. Mature aspect allows us to feel emotionally revealed and connected with others. We can use it to understand and sympathize with others. The old aspect can be used in our spiritual development, in order to remove tension and feel our connection with something greater.

To maximize the effectiveness of the perception of the soul, a balance of all aspects is necessary. Many are inclined to rush from one extreme to another. But a person who supports the balance of all aspects will feel competent in all situations and will be able to communicate freely with representatives of all ages of the soul.

The last two cycles can also be experienced on the physical plane, but they do not always obey all of its laws, like the first five cycles.

People who turn to the Teaching of Michael usually feel joy knowing the true reason for their difference from the main mass - the reason why they never managed to "keep pace" with everyone. Mikhail's explanations make it easier to understand why people are so different from each other and why some of us show no interest in "global" and "topical" issues.

This Teaching is aimed at making life open to man in all its wealth, and not to try to put ourselves above others.

The younger souls are not stupider and not worse than the old ones. Their lessons relate to survival, ambition, structure and success, while the lessons of the old souls refer to universal and emotional ties. Young souls are a natural part of the whole. You, of course, know that everything in the world is interconnected? So, if you allow the thought of your own superiority, learn to be tolerant of everything else - otherwise only dreary solitude awaits you.

Nataly

Personnel, collective beings and cadenza

A frame in the terminology of Michael is a group of about seven thousand souls. The frame consists of seven collective beings, approximately one thousand souls in each. Each person is a member of some collective being and some kind of frame, just like he is a resident of a certain city or village and a citizen of a certain country.

A frame contains the entities of all seven roles, but in one collective being, two to four roles are usually represented. There are non-standard frames in which every collective being contains all the roles. The other members of our collective being can be compared to our brothers and sisters, and the members of other collective creatures of our frame are with distant relatives.

Every collective being has a special "vibration." With words it is difficult to determine what it is, but it is recognizable. Collective beings, sometimes called "spiritual families," are like biological families, in which each member is unique, but bears the seal of the family. Some people have learned to distinguish the vibrations of many collective beings - they can meet a person and know that he belongs to one or another collective being. Moreover, there are "bands" within the collective being - people who share more specific qualities. They may even look the same. Again, this is like a family where some members can have the same laugh, smile, gait, character trait, or even look strikingly similar, although this does not apply to all family members.

Common features shared by members of one frame are less specific than features inherent in members of one collective being.

Often our frame includes the entities with which we were on other planets during the previous great cycles. Although the frames are rebuilt before each cycle, many sparks that closely communicate earlier often decide to be together again and again.

Just as each person has a task for every life and a common focus for his entire great cycle, each collective being has goals and interests - both short-term and long-term.

The members of one collective being have a common energy, and we are more often attracted to people whose energy is more different from our own than the energy of our comrades in a collective being. Therefore, romantic relationships are most frequent between members of collective beings - immediate neighbors in the frame, and the relations within the collective being are more similar to the relations between brothers and sisters. Members of one collective being who are married sometimes recognize that their relationship is more like the relationship between a brother and sister. But this is not a universal law: being in one collective being does not necessarily prevent romantic involvement.

In order to start incarnation on the physical plane, our collective being must be fragmented into separate entities. The members of our collective being who have completed the cycle of the physical plane begin to rejoin the middle astral plane, waiting for the rest of the members of our collective being to complete the cycle. They are ready to provide us with the necessary assistance. Like unphysical essential twins, they seem to live in us, providing us with an expanded "palette" of energies that we can use. What Jung described as a "collective unconscious" was his perception of the reunited members of his collective being with whom he had a fairly strong connection. One can even remember the past lives of such comrades in a collective being, as if they were their own.

Each collective creature is divided into smaller units, consisting of seven fragments. Such a group of seven fragments is called in the teaching of Michael cadence. Cadence can be imagined as: fragments of a collective being someone commanded: "On the first - the seventh calculate!" And they paid off: the first - the second - the third - ... - the seventh, and again the first - the second - ... the seventh. This is the calculation of cadences. At the same time, in all cadences, "units", "deuces", "troikas", etc. are very similar to each other. The seven cadences constitute one big cadence. And in a collective being there can be a different number of large cadences. This parameter is not hard-coded.

Zron

I had to reacquaint myself with the symbols that he uses (haven't used them in about 30 years).
He doesn't take into consideration the multidimensional personality that we are nor the simultaneous aspect of time.
If you are gaining benefit from these teachings, that's wonderful, but I think that in time you may find them restrictive.

Nataly

He doesn't take into consideration the multidimensional personality that we are nor the simultaneous aspect of time.
If you are gaining benefit from these teachings, that's wonderful, but I think that in time you may find them restrictive.
But Seth also says that much simplifies for us. I'm afraid that without Michael's information, it's difficult to understand Seth at all. I first read the information of Michael, and on its basis, if you add a multidimensional personality and the simultaneity of time, a whole picture is formed. It seems to me that Seth does not have such a clear scheme for us, on which we can immediately build a working world map for ourselves. By the way, this is proven by your experience - you also first read the teachings of Michael. It's like in mathematics - first you have to learn planimetry (geometry on a plane), and only then you can understand the stereometry (geometry in 3-dimensional space).

ric

This is for Nataly if you happen to check back into the thread. By way of background, I've been studying and using the Michael teachings in my life for over 30 years. I find them extremely useful in helping me understand my life, others I interact with, consciousness, the nature of the universe(Tao) and so much more. Consciousness is a core part of what this life is about for me. I have also become very conversant (especially intuitively so)  with a broad range of spiritual traditions/practices/sources of knowledge, channeled sources etc. That said, while I have been aware of Seth for a long time, I am only connecting with his readings now. The reason I feel compelled to connect with you re: this post, is to say that I was struck by the tightness and clarity with which you explained the Michael Teachings. Of all the books, websites, etc. I've read and spent time with over the years, IMHO your posting on this site is the clearest, tightest, and captures the nuances I have ever seen. Given this, I was astounded to learn that you encountered Michael through Russian and that you have had to learn your English as a second language (or so it seems).  Most impressive. It tells me 2 things: 1) the Michael Teachings are accessible in all their subtlety in languages beyond English. 2) Your ability to communicate it in English is just excellent. Clearly you're drawing on a lot of intuitive and other capabilities to do this. I am often asked for tight summaries of key aspects of the Michael Teachings. Usually I cast around trying to find the best websites or book passages to do this. And usually, I can't find what I'm looking for. In future, I will use your notes that you posted here. As said, they are excellent. Hopefully you will see this post. All my best!