Author Topic: The Seven Eyes of God - Neville Goddard  (Read 778 times)

strangerthings

Offline Deb

• Head Instigator
  • ~You are the black sheep of the Universe.~
What a profoundly deep and amazing person he was. I'm enjoying his interpretation of the bible as being completely symbolic. I was a little worried when I've heard him say it's the greatest book in the world. But from his perspective, I can see why. Many of my neighbors are fundamentalist christians, the complete opposite interpretation of the bible.

Has Neville ever said how he thinks the bible was written? Same as the christians, channeled from god? I suppose that's the only way.

I see a lot of irony in how people blindly follow what they think is literal in the bible, such as circumcision. Oh, I just made an unintentional pun, that's the eighth eye.

I'll print the PDF out to read. Jeez, I think I need to retire to keep up with my reading and learning.

Offline Sena

Quote from: Deb
What a profoundly deep and amazing person he was. I'm enjoying his interpretation of the bible as being completely symbolic.
Deb, I hope you don't mind my reviving this thread from 2017. I just downloaded the document. This is a quote:

"The opening of the eighth eye is actually the second coming of Jesus. For when the seventh becomes perfectly clear, then the
eighth will open, as if it were released from the tomb, and then you see as God."

It is a bit sad that strangerthings is no longer with us.

Offline Deb

• Head Instigator
  • ~You are the black sheep of the Universe.~
Quote from: Sena
Deb, I hope you don't mind my reviving this thread from 2017. I just downloaded the document. This is a quote:

I totally agree about strangerthings. She had some personal issues she was dealing with at the time. We were in contact for a little while. I wish her the best.

And don't ever worry about reviving old threads. I need to figure out how to change the language in the warning--or eliminate it completely. Thanks for the reminder.

PS How did you download the document? It seemed to me that strangerthings took her own website down about the same time she left Speaking of Seth.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2020, 06:11:59 PM by Deb »

Offline Sena

Quote from: Deb
PS How did you download the document? It seemed to me that strangerthings took her own website down about the same time she left Speaking of Seth.
Deb, I downloaded it from the archive.org link. strangerthings' website is no longer there.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Jane's last name (not case sensitive):
Rob's last name (not case sensitive):