consciousness, identity and probable realities

Started by jbseth, April 02, 2020, 09:34:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbseth

Hi All,

I recently came across some very interesting information from Seth on the topics of consciousness, identity and probable realities. This information comes of Rob's notes, specifically Note 2, at the end of the Session 840 (which is located in NOME, in Chapter 6). In this Note 2 material, Seth was sharing some information with Rob and Jane, about Billy, their cat, who had just recently died.

In this Note 2, Seth makes some very interesting comments about consciousness, identity and probable realities, including the following statements:

"Billy belonged in another probability, and in a fashion you switched probabilities for him,"

"He did not make this probability his own"

"There is no such thing as a cat consciousness, basically speaking, or a bird consciousness."

"If there is no consciousness 'tailored' to be a cat's or a dog's, then there is no prepackaged, predestined, particular consciousness that is meant to be human, either ..."

Along with this, Seth also talks about Billy's identity and how it was related to the litter. He then indicates that the five consciousnesses of the litter will merge to form a new identity. This somewhat reminds me of what Seth says about the future Second coming of Christ that is to occur on or about the year 2075, where this personality will merge with the other 2 personalities and form a new entity (or something like that).

Anyway, the following spoiler contains Note 2 in its entirety. In this spoiler I've used red font, to highlight some of the points that I found particularly interesting.

Sorry but you must log in to view spoiler contents.

-jbseth

Sena

Quote from: jbseth
"You both knew Billy was about to die. So did the plants in your house, and the trees outside your door. The cellular announcement was made that the strong possibility existed, for the birth and death of each cell is known to all cells in the world...." (For material on cellular communication, see Session 804 after 10:45.)
jbseth, thanks for this. One of the most important Seth teachings is that every death is planned for and agreed to by one's Inner Self. If anyone dies of the coronavirus, it is not "bad luck".

An example of cellular communication:

Deb

Quote from: Sena
An example of cellular communication:

Very cool graphic, very clear. Have you heard anyone mention Elderberry extract with regards to this virus? I've been using it for years to stave off colds and other viruses, there have been clinical trials that show it prevents the virus cells from spiking into/entering human cells. When I start feeling something coming on, I'll take the extract several times a day and usually don't get sick. If I take it too late and get sick, it ends up being for a shorter period of time with less severe symptoms. Then again, if I believe it's going to work...

Quote from: seth
Billy belonged in another probability, and in a fashion you switched probabilities for him, though without his consent, when you took him from the animal shelter, where he would have soon been 'done away with.' His three years with you represented a grace period for him.... He did not make this probability his own because of what you may call 'other commitments' — or rather, other purposes.

"Without his consent"—at first I thought no one can affect your reality unless you consent to it on some level. But since Billy "did not make this probability his own" (for other purposes), would that be consent by acquiescence? Esther Hicks calls this creating by default as opposed to deliberate creation.

Quote from: seth
"There is no such thing as a cat consciousness, basically speaking, or a bird consciousness. In those terms, there are instead simply consciousnesses that choose to take certain focuses.
. . .
I want to avoid tales of the transmigration of the souls of men to animals, say — a badly distorted version of something else entirely. If there is no consciousness 'tailored' to be a cat's or a dog's, then there is no prepackaged, predestined, particular consciousness that is meant to be human, either ...

When I first read this years ago, it didn't quite sink in. But now I'm understanding that consciousness is just pure units of consciousness, and it decides what form to take depending on it's focus, whether to be a human in physical existence, an animal, tree or rock. Kinda like Legos. :) Oversimplification, I know.

jbseth

Quote from: Deb
When I first read this years ago, it didn't quite sink in. But now I'm understanding that consciousness is just pure units of consciousness, and it decides what form to take depending on it's focus, whether to be a human in physical existence, an animal, tree or rock. Kinda like Legos.  Oversimplification, I know.

Hi Deb,

Do you suppose that there really is, perhaps, just 1 consciousness. This one consciousness perhaps being the aware-ized energy consciousness of All-That-Is.

And then can this one consciousness then, experience itself for example, as a CU unit, as an atom, as a cell, as a fly, as a frog, as a pond where the frog sits, as a continent that contains the pond, as a planet that contains the continent, as a universe that contains the planet, and so on and so on???

Is this what Seth meant when he talks about consciousness? I wonder about this kind of thing sometimes.

- jbseth

Sena

Quote from: Deb
Have you heard anyone mention Elderberry extract with regards to this virus? I've been using it for years to stave off colds and other viruses, there have been clinical trials that show it prevents the virus cells from spiking into/entering human cells.
Deb, my wife has faith in coriander infusion. I must see whether elderberry extract is available at the local health food shop.

Sena

And then can this one consciousness then, experience itself for example, as a CU unit, as an atom, as a cell, as a fly, as a frog, as a pond where the frog sits, as a continent that contains the pond, as a planet that contains the continent, as a universe that contains the planet, and so on and so on???

Is this what Seth meant when he talks about consciousness? I wonder about this kind of thing sometimes.
jbseth, how I understand it is that consciousness is primary, and physical reality emergers from consciousness.

Deb

Do you suppose that there really is, perhaps, just 1 consciousness. This one consciousness perhaps being the aware-ized energy consciousness of All-That-Is.

Well, yes, that does seem to be Seth's explanation of ATI—it being THE source—and that the smallest particles of consciousness, being CUs, would be like offshoots of the source the way I envision souls, incarnations, counterparts etc. being related to the entity or oversoul.

"There is a portion of All That Is, that is directed and focused upon every individual consciousness. A portion of All That Is resides within and is a part of every consciousness."
—TES7 Session 311 January 11,1967

Quote from: Sena
Deb, my wife has faith in coriander infusion. I must see whether elderberry extract is available at the local health food shop.

I've heard of some people trusting oregano oil, but not coriander. I'll have to look that up. I could previously buy Elderberry extract at local health food stores such Wholefoods and Natural Grocers, and when I was in Amsterdam and getting a scratchy throat I was able to buy it at a pharmacy. But here in Colorado it is as impossible to find as TP and hand sanitizer (I made some of this for myself yesterday). So I bought some dried berries on Amazon a week ago (harvested in Croatia) and made my own. Plus I bought some Elderberry bush cuttings and am rooting them so I can grow my own. Apparently it's a native plant in Colorado, which I did not expect. I'd be glad to share some of my dried berries to anyone who is interested.