Experiments in Creation

Started by Deb, May 17, 2020, 08:24:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deb

Hi all,

Has anyone here ever experimented with deliberately creating reality? I've found I'm very good at manifesting, but recognizing my achievements are always in hindsight. Before I'd found Seth I just thought I was lucky. I see things differently now.

For instance, I've inherited two art collections from people who are not related to me. They are not worth anything, but they are things I very much admired and due to unexpected circumstances I ended up with them. What's even more amazing, is that I was hoping to own (purchase) just one piece of art from each collection, and instead I ended up with the whole enchilada. For free.

I don't think I've ever actually experimented with making reality. I'd considered it, for instance on a cloudy, gloomy day which makes me feel gloomy (according to Seth it's just the opposite). I'd work on lifting my spirits to see if the gloomy weather also lifts. But I seem to end up getting distracted with work or something and forget about the weather.

If you have deliberately experimented with creation and saw direct results (not meaning cause and effect, but that's what it would appear to be for us), would you care to share a story or two?

Actually, it doesn't even have to be deliberate, maybe just wishful thinking as in my cases, that brought extraordinary results.

What would really be fun is if we could all get together psychically and create an event. I've been reading Conversations with Seth again and am enjoying stories of the esp experiments the class did. More than ever I wish I'd been able to attend. I guess in a way, I am now.

T.M.

Hi All,

Hi Deb,

In a thread awhile back (I don't remember which one) I was posting about an apartment I was stuck in, with a neighbor from Hades, and the manager too!

Anyways, I was at a complete impasse, and seriously hating being in the situation. I started listening to Lynda Dahls safe universe book's, at night, before bed and while sleeping. Over a period of months.

I had a dilapidated house I became compelled to sell for tax and other reasons. I honestly didn't think I would get much of anything out of it. Too my surprise I got a good amount, all things considered.

So I purchased a 27ft Rv. I still can't believe I found it. It is literally a gem! I also found a small Rv park, closer to town.
The park itself is amazing. It's like my life long friends are here and just waiting for me to move in. The park is kind of like a magical place that the rest of the world doesn't have access too. Like a private oasis.

I had to sell the house at a point in time, it allowed me to not sign another lease on the apartment.

I still can't explain how all the elements of this came this together the way it did, and when it did.

I didn't try to consciously create any of this, and yet I know some power/force/source did, on my behalf, and I'm still blown away, breathless at times. I was beyond miserable in that apt. 
The Rv is a real boon as well, as I've been wanting to move somewhat off grid. I have half of what I need for it now.

So yes, I'm trying to work on other things now :)

Sena

T.M., thanks for the great story! I assume that an Rv. is what is referred to in the UK as a caravan.

T.M.

Hi All,

Hi Sena,

Yes Rv is Recreational Vehicle, same as a Caravan.

JasonD

Hi all,

I have been reading stuff on this board for quite awhile...and haven't contributed anything to it, until now.

I thought it was interesting timing that Deb wrote this post, as I have been feeling a little off my path to "enlightenment" and have been giving myself more time for reading and contemplation...I have a lot of free time since the Covid imposed furlough from work.

Anyhoo...In early July of 2017, my mom passed. I lived in Wyoming and she was in Arizona. I went down to see her beforehand and spent some time there afterward to help my dad with the details and whatnot. While there, I felt like I was supposed to move to Arizona...to help my dad...he wasn't taking it very well....and my sister was there also. It felt fated, for lack of a better term. Some re-evaluations of priorities were taking shape...

My wife was good with it, as we had been talking about a move for awhile, but we both had really good government jobs and owned a home, which selling in a bad market would be next to impossible.

However, the feeling I had was that it was going to happen...period. I verbalized and visualized that we would be in Arizona by Halloween and got to work.

Long story short...the house was sold one week after putting it on the market with an all cash offer at the asking price, without a realtor...and really good jobs secured in Arizona. We were in Arizona on October 22nd.

It was a busy time for sure, but literally everything fell into place perfectly...everything. Not a single thing went wrong...

I had been thinking about the process while we were in the middle of it all and wondered if it was fate or intention...even wrote about it on October 1st, before we moved, mostly to remind myself to study up on it more..., because I was curious about how much emotion played a role in manifesting...I'll paste the story too, just to show where my mind was...

Thanks for reading and thanks Deb for posing the question and helping me to get back to work!

Letter to myself -

Fate or Intention -

Was it fate or intention? I suppose I have been a student of the universe all my life, but have only come to realize the profound effects my thoughts and actions had on the life I had created. I have witnessed things over the years that were easily dismissed as "it must have been meant to be".

Recently, however, I have become more cognizant of events occurring in my life and began looking at the causality of it all, trying to pin it down to gain control of it (a separate issue entirely) or at least to see it coming. I know it is possible to harness it - energy being energy and all.

The most recent event that has caught my attention is very interesting to me and I have not yet figured out how to classify it. I work in a job that allows a lot of free time to ponder.

My mother passed away in July. I live several states away and went to see her. After her passing, I made a decision to move from my home state to be closer to family, or I should say, I made the intention to be moved by Halloween. Literally, I said out loud and voiced it to several people that it was my intention to sell my home, pack my stuff and moved by Halloween. I reiterated to myself that I no longer wanted to be so far away from family and as I get older realize the importance of being close. Mom's passing changed me.

My wife is very supportive of this and has even mentioned it seems fated that we move. It will allow us to be closer to family and have the ability to reinvent ourselves. We have lived a certain lifestyle and been involved in a line of work for so long that we are ready for a change. The novelty of it all....is very exciting!

It is now October 1st. Our home has sold and we have cleaned out extraneous stuff to make the move easier. The buyer even offered to purchase most of our furniture! The rental truck has been reserved and we are moving out on October 19th. Everything seems to have fallen into place. We have not found work yet, but I intend to find something more in line with my feelings of fulfillment and believe wholeheartedly that it will happen and we will be fine.

Obviously things like this happen every day and we are usually not present enough to see it.

Was it fate or was my intention - under the circumstances - powerful enough to make it happen?

How do emotions play a role in manifesting intention?

T.M.

Hi All,

Hi JasonD,

It really makes a person take notice when things work out so spontaneously and flawlessly!
Hello and Welcome to the Forum and Arizona  ;D  This state has a rugged beauty to it

Deb

Quote from: T.M.
In a thread awhile back (I don't remember which one) I was posting about an apartment I was stuck in, with a neighbor from Hades, and the manager too!

Thanks T.M., that sounds familiar to me but maybe you've provided more details in this post. Thanks for that, definitely an amazing story about creation. Glad to know you're happy with the end result, sounds tailor-made. I've long had a fantasy of buying an RV and traveling around the country, as free as a bird.

Quote from: JasonD
I thought it was interesting timing that Deb wrote this post, as I have been feeling a little off my path to "enlightenment" and have been giving myself more time for reading and contemplation...I have a lot of free time since the Covid imposed furlough from work.

Hi JasonD, thanks for posting! I've seen you logged in once in a while, I'm glad you finally decided to write!

Again, another amazing real estate story. I had one I posted here some time ago under, I think, the Synchronicity topic, that only stood out to me after I'd discovered Seth. It happened 22 years ago when I decided I wanted to move into a particular neighborhood in Colorado, for a few reasons. I can't find the post right now, but short story, somehow a previously invisible lot in a new neighborhood suddenly presented itself on the model home map. The sales person was totally perplexed, as my street is a cul du sac with only 5 homes on it. It was exactly what I wanted, back yard facing South, pie-shaped lot with a small front yard, nice wide back yard, and very little sidewalk to clear of snow. I had to compromise on the model, but in retrospect it was much better than what I wanted.

We had to sell the old house we were living in while the new house was being built. I was a little concerned because when I moved to Colorado from Florida I ended up with two mortgages for a few months, something I didn't want to repeat. Not a problem, the house we were selling actually sold before it went on the market. For $5,000 more than what the realtor insisted was the appropriate price (my reasoning was we could always come DOWN on the price). We ended up in an apartment for a few months until the new house was built, which was actually a fun adventure.

JasonD, I vote for intention over fate 100%. And the stronger the emotion, the faster and more intense the results.

And yes, Arizona is beautiful. And can be very, very hot. Although, I went through the worst snow storm ever on my move back to Colorado from California in 1985. Flagstaff. Wow. Zero visibility.

T.M.

Hi All,

Hi Deb,

I like how your move worked out too  ;D
That's how my park is too, kinda hidden.  I actually walked by it a few times prior to my move without really seeing it for what it was. At the time I had no idea a move or an Rv was in my future.

I'm surprised the amount of people living in them now. Lots of older folks too. Sold the house and following the weather. Or just plain able to be mobile with their house :)

I think listening to Lynda at night and sometimes while sleeping, it displaced my consciousness 3D ego, and allowed everything to happen.

There's a few 4 season places in Az. Flagstaff is one of them!! Winters up there are no joke!