UFO's

Started by jbseth, July 25, 2020, 01:47:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deb

Well, I saw my first UFO today. I've been on vacation, and also have company, and this afternoon we were all taking a drive down a street on Casey Key. I couldn't tell what I was seeing high in the sky, maybe 250 or more feet up. Once I was more perpendicular to it, I saw it was a 30' long kite tethered to the beach. So, I did see an UFO: an Unidentified Flying Octopus. It's a beginning, right? :)
Cool Cool x 1 Funny Funny x 1 View List

strangerthings

I posted a lot on this thread once upon a time lol but for now I just want others to know I have had ufo experiences.

;D

Physically and in the dream state but in the dreamstate it always involves a spiritual experience or SCHOOL

I travel in a ufo and go from city to city teaching all this stuff LOLOL
(oh and I am by far not the only one doing this!! I cant help but wonder if some of you are in there with me!)

I used to think it was so bizare but now I just go with it hahah

Sena

Quote from: strangerthings on September 24, 2021, 03:11:52 AM(oh and I am by far not the only one doing this!! I cant help but wonder if some of you are in there with me!)
St, not consciously!!
Funny Funny x 1 View List

usmaak

Quote from: Deb on July 09, 2021, 03:31:45 PMWell, I saw my first UFO today. I've been on vacation, and also have company, and this afternoon we were all taking a drive down a street on Casey Key. I couldn't tell what I was seeing high in the sky, maybe 250 or more feet up. Once I was more perpendicular to it, I saw it was a 30' long kite tethered to the beach. So, I did see an UFO: an Unidentified Flying Octopus. It's a beginning, right? :)

Swamp gas. Or a weather balloon.

Deb

Quote from: usmaak on September 24, 2021, 07:45:34 AM
QuoteWell, I saw my first UFO today. I've been on vacation, and also have company, and this afternoon we were all taking a drive down a street on Casey Key. I couldn't tell what I was seeing high in the sky, maybe 250 or more feet up. Once I was more perpendicular to it, I saw it was a 30' long kite tethered to the beach. So, I did see an UFO: an Unidentified Flying Octopus. It's a beginning, right? :)
Swamp gas. Or a weather balloon.

It was a kite, and I'm sticking to my story.  ;D  Similar to this one.

https://youtu.be/FL0lZz4g2zM