Why does everyone know each other?

Started by usmaak, April 04, 2021, 10:42:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

usmaak

The Seth Material book goes more into reincarnation than other books, in terms of examples.  Sometimes Seth talks about Jane and Rob.  Sometimes it's other people.

One thing that I've noticed is that everyone seems to know one another.  The chapter I'm in right now talks about someone named Doris who talking about someone named Frank.  In a previous life, Frank was a woman and his present parents were his brothers.  This is just one of many examples.  It seems like in most of the examples, people associated in this life were associated in other lives, but in different roles.  I don't recall reading any that say, "Yeah, you didn't know any of these people in your last life."

There are, in theory, if I'm getting this right, an infinite number of individuals.  How is it that they always know one another across lives?  Seems like quite the coincidence.  ;D

jbseth

Quote from: usmaak
The Seth Material book goes more into reincarnation than other books, in terms of examples.  Sometimes Seth talks about Jane and Rob.  Sometimes it's other people.

One thing that I've noticed is that everyone seems to know one another.  The chapter I'm in right now talks about someone named Doris who talking about someone named Frank.  In a previous life, Frank was a woman and his present parents were his brothers.  This is just one of many examples.  It seems like in most of the examples, people associated in this life were associated in other lives, but in different roles.  I don't recall reading any that say, "Yeah, you didn't know any of these people in your last life.

"There are, in theory, if I'm getting this right, an infinite number of individuals.  How is it that they always know one another across lives?  Seems like quite the coincidence.

Hi usmaak, Hi All,

Here's what Seth has to say about this topic in Chapter 12 of "Seth Speaks".

SS, Ch12, S550:

[...]

[...] There is no rule saying that in each life you must meet again those whom you have known before; and yet through the nature of attraction, that is often the case.

[...]

You may be born into your present family for many reasons. You may find after death a much stronger relationship emotionally with a personality from a past life. If you are married, for example, and have no true rapport with your mate, you may instead find a past wife or husband waiting for you.

SS, Ch12, S551:

[...]

Groups of individuals come together in various lives for certain purposes, separate, and may or may not come together again in a different time or place. Again, however, there is no rigid rule. Some families are literally reincarnations of their ancestors, but this is not the general case by any means. Deep relationships will continue in one way or another. Others will simply disappear.

[...]

Some families come together in a particular life not because of great attraction or love in a past existence, but for the opposite reason. Families may be composed, then, of individuals who disliked each other in the past and come together in a close relationship where they are to work together toward a common goal, learn to understand each other better, and work out problems in a different kind of context.

I think that Jane and her mother were probably an example of this last scenario. As I recall in WTH, Seth mentioned that Janes mother was an old enemy from some previous existence, and in this life, Jane opted to come here to work on that.

-jbseth

Sena

One thing that I've noticed is that everyone seems to know one another.  The chapter I'm in right now talks about someone named Doris who talking about someone named Frank.  In a previous life, Frank was a woman and his present parents were his brothers.
usmaak, all these people and also Jane, Rob, and Seth were members of the same Entity. That is how they knew one another.

usmaak

Quote from: Sena
One thing that I've noticed is that everyone seems to know one another.  The chapter I'm in right now talks about someone named Doris who talking about someone named Frank.  In a previous life, Frank was a woman and his present parents were his brothers.
usmaak, all these people and also Jane, Rob, and Seth were members of the same Entity. That is how they knew one another.
Including all of the people that Jane/Seth did reincarnation readings for?

jbseth

Hi All,

No, I don't think so. As I recall there was at least one occasion where Seth gave a reincarnational reading for someone and Seth himself said that he didn't know this person. As I recall this was somewhere in one of the TES books.

-jbseth

Sena

Quote from: Sena
I can't recall whether Seth has specified the number of personalities in an entity, but another writer Ian Lawton refers to the entity as Supersoul, and says that a Supersoul could consist of thousands of souls:

"A supersoul is a grouping of hundreds, maybe thousands, of souls. Myriads of supersouls are projecting individual soul aspects of themselves into this and myriad other realities, meaning they are very far from the ultimate consciousness. Yet to be fully connected to your supersoul is to have boundless wisdom and creative power, and as a full holographic representation of it you are already more divine than you can hope to conceive – divine enough, even, to nullify further speculation about what lies beyond." (from "Supersoul: A Radical Worldview for a New Consciousness (Supersoul) [Kindle Edition]" by Ian Lawton)

https://amzn.eu/cNZbZGw