You choose your time and focus in physical reality again and again

Started by inavalan, June 18, 2022, 02:42:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

inavalan

I understand that it appears that species have vanished, but again you must remember probabilities, and that those species simply "developed" along the patterns of probable earths. You are not just dealing with a one-line development of matter, but of an unimaginable creativity, in which all versions of your physical world exist, each one quite convinced of its physical nature. There are ramifications quite unspeakable, although in certain states of trance, or with the aid of educated dreaming, you might be able to glimpse the inner complications, the webworks of communications that connect your official earth with other probable ones. You choose your time and focus in physical reality again and again, and the mind holds an inner comprehension of many seemingly mysterious developments involving the species.

--- NoME #872
Like Like x 1 View List
Although I don't always write it explicitly, it should be inferred that everything I post is "my belief", "my opinion" on that subject, at that moment.

Deb

I like how Seth said "appears to have vanished." My mind goes back to his explanation of prior civilizations and even Earths that have been "destroyed" as far as we're concerned, but continue on in another probability. And with simultaneous time, there is no end.

There have been at times animals thought to be entirely extinct that suddenly make an appearance. I wonder if they are crossing over that track from other probabilities. Any why they choose to reappear in this one.