the magical spacious present

Started by eyelive4ever2, February 12, 2015, 11:52:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eyelive4ever2

WOW !!!!!!!!! When I first started reading Seth I felt so powerful, so secretive, so deliciously glorious. But all by myself it became not that fun. Should have learned magic like that Troy guy on cable TV. I prayed for others the best and they had dreams about me, but, WOW. He is creating in the middle of seemingly nothing things that were not there before. WOW. Does he know he is saturated in a highly intelligent field of waves that also form a holodeck? Has anybody noticed how much a magician concentrates into what he is creating? WOW.
A magician knows the secret of our existence. Do they know that they are breathing God's brain waves with every breath--saturation!! That God's consciousness is constantly creating everything as images within itself all the time with observation, desire, creativity? Constant creation. Time is similtaneous. Energy always pulsates now, not yesterday or tomorrow. The rotating of the earth confuses this.
The Unknown Reality Vol 2: Page 627: ....yet that inner order is not the result of laws, but of spontaneous creation. ......You are that superself, looking out with only one eye, or using just one finger.
Page 628: Each of you is part of an infinite self. That infinite self appears as a series of finite selves in your reality......each finite self is itself infinite.

Spent some time on the book An Unknown Reality vol. 2 yesterday so that I could write down page numbers. I used to read that book so often that I took it landscaping with me everyday and read it during breaks. How exciting the thoughts of magic and miracles are. On page 340 of this book is "Before a cell as such makes its physical appearance there are "disturbances" in the spot in which the cell will later show itself. These disturbances are the result of a slowing down of prior effects of faster than light activity, and represent the emergence into your space time system of energy that can then be effectively used and formed into the cellular pattern........The very slowing down process itself helps :"freeze" the activity into a form. WE are these forms, folks. We are the energy beings creating these disturbances with out own ideas. We ARE this faster than light activity and we must slow ourselves down before entering these bodies. We turn our own energy into standing waves which this world calls particles. Our bodies and everything we see are this faster than light activity ------FROZEN !!!!!! Particles are frozen waves of energy which are not really frozen. WE know how to take all this energy that we are and cause it to seemingly stand in one place--on this planet called earth---which is standing waves itself---frozen waves !!!!
Seth says a whole lot of stuff that seems to contradict other stuff he says. I which he would choose to say standing waves rather than the word frozen. Highly confusing.

Deb

Quote from: eyelive4ever2 on February 12, 2015, 11:52:21 AMThe Unknown Reality Vol 2 Page 628: Each of you is part of an infinite self. That infinite self appears as a series of finite selves in your reality......each finite self is itself infinite.

Boy, if that doesn't ever smack of looking at a hologram: only seeing the one object, where it's actually infinite versions of an object within an object. I was also visualizing looking in a mirror and just seeing yourself, but then you see behind you are more mirrors reflecting and reflecting and reflecting back and forth to infinity.

Quote from: eyelive4ever2 on February 12, 2015, 11:52:21 AMOn page 340 of this book is "Before a cell as such makes its physical appearance there are "disturbances" in the spot in which the cell will later show itself. These disturbances are the result of a slowing down of prior effects of faster than light activity, and represent the emergence into your space time system of energy that can then be effectively used and formed into the cellular pattern........The very slowing down process itself helps :"freeze" the activity into a form.

That reminds me of that Einstein quote about the vibration of energy must be slowed down to be observed by us "matter." What an interesting explanation and like everything else he's said, makes sense to me and it's visual information. I wonder how many quantum physicists have ever heard of/read Seth or have had his explanations presented to them.

Frozen waves vs. standing waves -- I can see that being related, just another way to say something?

eyelive4ever2

I read the "frozen" word and thought that it sort of explains standing waves, but not really. But since we are energy beings that actually vibrate faster than the speed of light, then these bodies must seem frozen the way that they are pointing into this life like the tips of pencils. "The point of power is in the present."
Imagine  our hearts constantly being formed every second, the blueprints coming from another reality where we vibrate faster than the speed of light. Boggles the mind to think that we are constantly creating these bodies.  We are creating them from a place that people have forgotten mostly. This place called faith is our home and is right here vibrating as us already. That is the strangest thing to think about. This life is the pretend one, a staged play where the characters have forgotten that they are characters.....just acting out a play that is supposed to be fun. That makes us all literal children.

Deb

Quote from: eyelive4ever2 on February 18, 2015, 04:39:35 PMBut since we are energy beings that actually vibrate faster than the speed of light, then these bodies must seem frozen the way that they are pointing into this life like the tips of pencils.

That makes sense to me.

QuoteImagine  our hearts constantly being formed every second, the blueprints coming from another reality where we vibrate faster than the speed of light. Boggles the mind to think that we are constantly creating these bodies.

Yes and I've experimented with changing things I don't like about this body and have had little to no success. I guess I still have work to do. Although I have to say I can have good body days and not so good ones, so maybe I'm doing better than I think.

QuoteThis life is the pretend one, a staged play where the characters have forgotten that they are characters.....just acting out a play that is supposed to be fun. That makes us all literal children.

Yep, we're pretty much in kindergarten  here.

eyelive4ever2

Maybe I should say that when I was having many of my energy experiences I was happy. I was landscaping with sandals and shorts, watering flowers and planting trees, etc. I walked and worked all day long in the sun, reading Seth books and others. All day long I thought about Seth's words. I still have that book The Unknown Reality Vol 2 from then, which this society says is about 30 years ago. It is falling apart from all the flipping of pages and water I carried around with me.
I was very healthy, rode a mountain bike and walked in the sun able to get cool at anytime with water. I was alone, but wanted to share so badly with others that they could heal themselves, too. I reached out to others, trying but failing with my words. I think that this failure with words may have caused more of an energy flow because I had to express in some way. I never thought that I healed someone. But then again, I am energy full of images and healing is letting go of the images that are dammed up in our systems. So to think that we are all forgiven constantly is to let go of illness. That is all pain is---holding on to images of not being good enough, not being eternal energy.
Prisons should not exist. Neither should wars and police and bombs and guns. All of these are examples of the beliefs in solidity, which does not exist. Everybody everywhere is eternal divine energy. All the time. Even though time and space are illusions, too. I really think that I understand these concepts, especially after reading what physics says about us being saturated in fields of waves, with all of our particles actually being wave packets.
Let go of all the prisoners everywhere. I do not want to be a part of something that is not true. I do not want to create further fragments that create further lives all confused about what they are doing there, seemingly in the midst of solidity and death. That is the why of forgiveness--to stop the constant pain caused by the lack of forgiveness. So if I do not forgive those that I think harmed me, then this unforgiveness becomes fragmented lives, which are born in these bodies again and again. THAT is why Jesus, or such a person, would say-- Forgiveness is seventy times seven. This is to stop the unbearable pain.

Deb

Quote from: eyelive4ever2 on February 20, 2015, 02:21:19 PMSo to think that we are all forgiven constantly is to let go of illness.

This may be my favorite quote: "Miracles are nature unimpeded." It's from Living a Safe Universe by Lynda Madden Dahl. According to her, it's from a deleted session. I have no idea how she found it. But it speaks volumes to me.

Quote from: eyelive4ever2 on February 20, 2015, 02:21:19 PMPrisons should not exist. Neither should wars and police and bombs and guns. All of these are examples of the beliefs in solidity, which does not exist.

Hard to achieve considering that we're all at different levels here in this 3D space. It's complicated. Mass consciousness makes it difficult.

Quote from: eyelive4ever2 on February 20, 2015, 02:21:19 PMPrisons should not exist. Neither should wars and police and bombs and guns. All of these are examples of the beliefs in solidity, which does not exist.

It's hard to keep playing the game with the knowledge you've accumulated. Seth supporting physics/physics supporting Seth, you know what it's all about. But... sometimes the knowing enables me to step back and see that what's happening around me as the game. Or the play. The Allegory of the Cave keeps coming to mind. It helps me keep perspective.