Beautiful Seth 2 quote

Started by LenKop, January 21, 2016, 06:39:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LenKop

Seth 2 speaks:
"In your terms we remember our part in the creation of your universe, but you are not aware of your part in the creation of other universes into which you also peer. You are on a journey into awareness. You are recovering the knowledge and acknowledgment of your own past. The words you hear are translations. We do not understand what a room is .... We merely use the term. We peer into a segment of reality. We did (think) construct it, and we have gone our way. In your terms, we are very distant. We have an equivalent of emotions, but you would not understand them. You must realize that each reality is unique and precious and a part of the whole. The whole is contained within any given part lying in the sleep of probability from which it will and already has awakened. And so will you awaken and so have you awakened and so even in the trance of physical focus are you already awake to your own greater reality. You only focus upon a point of ignorance. Merely turn the focus of your awareness in another direction and freedom shows itself and time is seen then as the figurative closed eyelid that deceives you. In the midst of your dreaming you are awake. In the midst of your dreaming you are what we are. You are in other terms, the memory of us, yet we are also the memory of you."
ESP CLASS SESSION, JANUARY 19,197

Thanks to Linda English, via FOSM on FB

LK

Deb

Wow Len, that just gave me goose bumps. What a beautiful quote, beautifully worded insight. Wow.

"You are in other terms, the memory of us, yet we are also the memory of you."

Thank you for sharing this. I kept envisioning the cosmos when reading it, endless space, endless possibilities, the unknown. "...you are not aware of your part in the creation of other universes into which you also peer."

I like getting quotes from FB, people reading books that I haven't had the chance to read yet.

John Sorensen

Which books have you not read yet Deb?
I can post quotes perhaps?

It will give me an excuse to remove the dust from the books.

Deb

It's probably easier to tell you what I HAVE read. Started with The Seth Materials. Then Seth Speaks, The Nature of Personal Reality, Mass Events, Oversoul books, Magical Approach, Speaking of Jane Roberts, The God of Jane, The Coming of Seth, part of the Afterdeath Journal, Living in a Safe Universe. I may have missed one or two or so. I have a lot of books that I've been stockpiling, so have a lot of reading ahead of me. I can't help but think that if there's a zombie apocalypse in my future, I'm pretty much set for life in the reading category. Food, on the other hand, is questionable.

But dust away, anything you feel is worth sharing--is worth sharing.

I just remember at some point (Seth Materials was a dry start but NOPR really got me hooked) thinking there were enough Seth books to keep me happily reading for the rest of my life, and I was pretty excited about that prospect.

Sort of like getting into a Harry Potter series that never ends.

John Sorensen

Nature of Personal Reality is still my favourite. Read that in my early 20's when I was really hungry for something with depth to it and it was the first book that didn't just read like mumbo-jumbo to me but actually made sense. It was less like hipp-dippy bullshit that I walk past in the old bookstore (virtual bookstore now I guess) and more like something I imagine you would find on Star Trek.

What did you think of the Oversoul books? I've read only the beginning, and been meaning to finish that off on my kindle. The other main books I have in print, but I have also not yet read most of the Jane books or the "World View of" books.

Although the idea of the "world view of" books has resulted in some interesting altered states where a couple of deceased people I read about, but had no contact with, their "world view" quite spontaneously sort of appeared to me in my mind after I had been listening to repetitive music for a couple of hours, had had a little booze and had been thinking of that personality.

I think tapping into the world view / ideas of a particular individuals are something we do all the time, but don't really notice.

Deb

Quote from: John Sorensen on January 23, 2016, 06:30:56 PMNature of Personal Reality is still my favourite.

Mine too! I first read, I think, The Seth Materials, then SS and although I enjoyed them and the concepts resonated with me (again the first thing in my life that made sense deep down), I didn't really get completely hooked until NOPR. I've taken Rick Stack's class a couple of times in which he uses it for reading assignments (SS is the other), so I've been over parts of it a few times and I never get tired of it.

Quote from: John Sorensen on January 23, 2016, 06:30:56 PM
What did you think of the Oversoul books?

They were okay, nothing like the actual Seth books. I enjoyed the first, the other two not as much. The representation of an oversoul was not what I was visualizing and Oversoul Seven seemed cartoonish to me. But I did appreciate the concept of an oversoul through Jane's vision. The books felt like they're meant for teens just being introduced to the Seth concepts, but I do recall sex and violence so nix that idea.

Quote from: John Sorensen on January 23, 2016, 06:30:56 PM
I think tapping into the world view / ideas of a particular individuals are something we do all the time, but don't really notice.

Yep, that's what Seth says. We do it, we're just not aware of it. I see too many coincidences: others and I having the same idea instantly, saying or phoning each other at exactly the same time, receiving information and answers from apparently nowhere (especially on topics I have no knowledge or understanding), intuitions. I'd love to find a way to be more open to that storehouse of information, more aware of it coming in. I have to say there are times when that inexplicable information or knowing comes to me, I know what it is, and I thank my greater self for the information.