What we are learning on Earth, and why...

Started by Deb, September 21, 2016, 10:49:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deb

"You are being allowed freedom within limits. The human race is a stage through which various forms of consciousness travel. The ideals keep the race pointed in beneficial directions.

Thoughts and emotions form the basis. You learn by seeing these turn into physical reality. You may be killed by what you have created. If so the lesson is doubly learned.

Before you can be allowed into systems of reality that are more extensive and open, you must first learn to handle energy, and see, through physical materializations, the concrete result of thought and emotion.

As a child forms mud pies from dirt, so you form your civilization out of thoughts and emotions, and then see what you have created, and you must deal with it on its terms.

In other systems energy is more directly felt, more extensive. Consciousness has much more freedom in its utilization. The lessons must be properly learned before such responsibility."

The Early Sessions, Book 9, Session 446
(thanks to Ivan Kelly/Lynda Dahl... on Facebook)

Sena

Quote from: DebYou may be killed by what you have created. If so the lesson is doubly learned.
It is a serious lesson. If you take the wrong decisions, you may die.

Deb

Yes, if death wasn't the objective it would be a serious lesson for sure.

A book has come into my radar lately from a most unusual source. It's fiction, The First Fifteen Lives of Harry August, by Claire North. I don't read fiction often any more, but I can get it from my local library and it's description was interesting to me. From Amazon:

"SOME STORIES CANNOT BE TOLD IN JUST ONE LIFETIME.
Harry August is on his deathbed. Again.
No matter what he does or the decisions he makes, when death comes, Harry always returns to where he began,
a child with all the knowledge of a life he has already lived a dozen times before. Nothing ever changes.
Until now."

Something gave me the idea that it's aimed at a more teenaged audience, but that hasn't stopped me before, plus it has a high rating. It could be fun, could even be informative (or at least thought provoking).

Quote from: voidypaulInspiration always springs from beyond your system + not within it .

I've had this feeling that most, if not all, good books are channeled or inspired outside of the authors' contribution. Some books want to be written.

Sena

Continuation of The Early Sessions, Book 9, Session 446

"The responsibility for creation must be clearly understood. You cannot hurt others within your system.  To some extent you are, comparatively speaking, in a sound-proof and isolated room. Hate creates destruction and in that room, until the lesson is learned, destruction follows destruction."

BethAnne

This Reality is a Cosmic Video Game.
We come to master our emotions so that we can go to the next level.  At that point you don't want to be there if you are haphazard and undisciplined in your thinking.

We come for the enjoyment of various "plays" that we are the producer, actor and audience.
At this "time" it seems we are also having to work out unresolved Karma Drama before the Event.

Wren

Quote from: BethAnne

We come to master our emotions so that we can go to the next level.

Probably one of my biggest challenges. Probably also explains why I am so emotional (less so now than in my previous few years, but still...) and sensitive (emotionally and physically) during this particular lifetime.

I used to blame hormones but surely that is a belief.

caaron

Quote from: Wren
Quote from: BethAnne

We come to master our emotions so that we can go to the next level.

Probably one of my biggest challenges. Probably also explains why I am so emotional (less so now than in my previous few years, but still...) and sensitive (emotionally and physically) during this particular lifetime.

I used to blame hormones but surely that is a belief.

I think that being emotional or sensitive are not in themselves a problem.  Emotions are the fuel that power our thoughts into reality.  They are energy that must be freed or else they can manifest in dis-ease.   I think the challenge is to understand them and express them in a way that consciously allows us to mindfully choose what they become once the thought forms they propel are released.

Wren

Quote from: caaron

I think that being emotional or sensitive are not in themselves a problem.  Emotions are the fuel that power our thoughts into reality.  They are energy that must be freed or else they can manifest in dis-ease.   I think the challenge is to understand them and

What you do mean by "express them in a way that consciously allows us to mindfully choose what they become once the thought forms they propel are released"?  :-\

caaron

What I mean is that I think we can channel emotions in a way that allows us to experience them in positive ways.   Let's say I'm very angry about something.   I have choices.  I can stuff that emotion down and it will continue to build up over time until it is released explosively (at someone or some thing) and possibly inappropriately.    I can stuff it down further and allow it to eat away at me and it will manifest in dis-ease (which is a form of expression for that energy).   I can go out into the woods and scream it out or beat the crap out of a pillow with a tennis racket.  I can express it as a violent and destructive act.   I can write about it, create a painting, sing a song, or do a thousand different things that will allow me to channel that anger by using its energy in creative ways.   So I see any emotion as a propelling force that requires expression and I believe if we are mindful and willing we can channel it creatively.

Wren

Quote from: caaron
What I mean is that I think we can channel emotions in a way that allows us to experience them in positive ways.   Let's say I'm very angry about something.   I have choices.  I can stuff that emotion down and it will continue to build up over time until it is released explosively (at someone or some thing) and possibly inappropriately.    I can stuff it down further and allow it to eat away at me and it will manifest in dis-ease (which is a form of expression for that energy).   I can go out into the woods and scream it out or beat the crap out of a pillow with a tennis racket.  I can express it as a violent and destructive act.   I can write about it, create a painting, sing a song, or do a thousand different things that will allow me to channel that anger by using its energy in creative ways.   So I see any emotion as a propelling force that requires expression and I believe if we are mindful and willing we can channel it creatively.

Thanks caaron, that's helpful!  :)

myststars

I recently came from a trip to London.First time ever.Initially i was hesitant because i went with my parents but suddenly i said to myself that something very unexpected my come out of it and it did...At home the thing that put on my radar was Stonehenge.I wanted to bath myself in this energy and i felt something there beyond just Stones and sunt alignment..I had only two hours on Saturday and also i "slept" on the grass with my eyes close a bit..For me personally it was worth..Also for some time i wanted to "bath" myself in ancient Egyptian energy.I was told from a private channel that i had a life there and also had some strong connection with egyptian.Going to London i had a chance for free to actually go to an exhibition sponsored by BP (british petroleum) and it was free...The British Museum has a free entrance...Around egyptian mummies and some other egyptian stuff i felt a energy sweeping through and it healed most of my blockages in my head.BUT one place was more powerfull than the most and that was around a coffin.I felt a powerfull energy when walking around that specific coffin...I was atracted to it to stay around it...i was curious what it was and then i read it was a priest coffin.I felt a bit at home around egyptian stuff..It was something familiar...Imagine that i stay some time in the room just to bath in the energy...I wasn't intersted actually the dates and information but the energy ...I visitited the  Egyptian zone from museum two times.First without a moldavite crystal and the second with a Moldavite crystal...With the Moldavite crystal i felt the energy even more powerfull...I felt that my thirst for Egyptian was satisfied much easier when i keep the moldavite crystal in my hand.I came back in my country so much changed...Imagine bathing in Egyptian energy and Stonehenge and Egyptian again...

Deb

Quote from: myststarsStonehenge

Were you able to get close to Stonehenge, or do they have a big fence around it? I did a road trip around south/west England about 20 years ago going from henge to henge. I didn't know there were so many henges around, but the local Denver newspaper fortuitously had an article about them a week before my trip. The one I didn't visit was Stonehenge, because at the time you couldn't get near it. But the henges were pretty magical, had a lot of energy around them.

I've also had a long-time fascination with mummies and Egypt. Growing up on the East coast, a New York Metropolitan Museum had a whole permanent Egypt exhibit, even had a temple that had been dismantled in Egypt and reassembled in the museum. I spent as much time there as I could.

I'd not heard of moldavite crystal before. It's beautiful. What is it supposed to do?

It sounds like you had an amazing experience in England. I hope the feeling lasts for you.

myststars

They have a "circular" fence around the Stonehenge so no you couldn't touch them.They also state that terrain around the rocks is unstable.
Regarding the moldavite here is a page:

https://www.crystalvaults.com/crystal-encyclopedia/moldavite

For me i feel this two for sure.This quotes are from a book.

"Carrying or wearing Moldavite in jewelry allows its energies to remain in one's vibrational field throughout the day strengthening its effects and increasing the incidents of beneficial synchronicities in daily life. Because of Moldavite's intense vibration, some may experience light-headedness or a lack of grounding and may need to acclimate themselves gradually to wearing it. [Simmons, 262-263]"

"Moldavite is a powerful aid for meditation and dream-work, as well as increasing one's sensitivity to guidance, intuition and telepathy, and the ability to understand messages sent from higher realms. [Simmons, 262-263][Megemont, 126]"

"Moldavite is a useful stone for star children and sensitive souls who find it difficult being in incarnation on the earth, and who cannot adjust to suffering and deep emotions. Placed on the heart, Moldavite uncovers the reasons and purpose for why one is here, and eases the "homesickness" for those whose origin is not Earth. [Hall, 188-189]"

It surely amplify things for me and make me "float" .. I feel the blockages in me with it more profoundly..So for example around the egyptian mummies i cannot wear for very long...I have a big sense of explosion inside and i am very agitated...I have a sense to get out of there after getting charged with some quantity of energy from the place...On the other hand i can get more in less time.I sleep with it under the pillow sometimes and i get very vivid experiences and profound.

I came very changed inside after this 3 days...