The Dream Universe

Started by jbseth, September 29, 2020, 10:50:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbseth

Hi All,

Have you ever wondered about the dream universe, where exactly is it located? In TES6, S244, Seth talks about this specifically and in detail. He also has some interesting things to say about some of Freud's concepts as well. I find that what he has to say here is really interesting.

In other areas of the Seth literature, Seth talks about the place we go after we die, and as I recall, he uses a similar example to explain where that reality exists as well.

Here's what Seth had to say in session 244.

Sorry but you must log in to view spoiler contents.

- jbseth

LarryH

Quote from: jbseth
The dream locations are not superimposed upon the chest and bed and chair. They exist composed of the very atoms and molecules that in the waking state you perceive as bed and chest and chair.
I never thought of dreams as being in a "location", but rather just a different state of consciousness. I also never thought of dreams as requiring atoms and molecules. The implication is that if two people are dreaming in the same bed, the bed is not there, and the atoms and molecules that would make up the bed are simultaneously making up the separate dream images of two people. If another person comes into the room, the same atoms and molecules recreate the bed while also creating two dream environments. This would require that the atoms and molecules must be in multiple places at the same time. This supports a crazy thought that I had a few weeks ago: There is only one particle in the universe. After having this thought, I ran into another source proposing the same thing: "...a conversation that took place over a century ago: according to legend, the Austrian physicist Ernst Mach presented Albert Einstein with a simple thought experiment: what if there was only one object in the universe?" from this article: https://www.unknowncountry.com/headline-news/a-long-abandoned-idea-from-einstein-may-transport-us-to-the-stars/ If particles can be in multiple places at the same time, via the idea that spacetime is an illusion, what is in the way of everything consisting of the same singular particle?

jbseth

Hi LarryH, Hi All,

Here's something that really goes along with this discussion, it's the model of the atom that Jane picked up on, and that Seth talked, about in TES6, S250. At break during this session, Jane described this model of the atom and Rob, drew it out.  Rob's drawing of this model is shown on page 93 of TES6.

At the bottom of this post, I've attached a rough rendition of the Janes model of the atom

For this model, Jane says, that the whole atom consists of the black circle. Inside this large black circle is several smaller blue circles and a single red circle. Jane says that the red circle represents that part of the entire atom that exists in physical reality. The other blue circles represent the parts of the atom that exist on other realities.

Here's some of the interesting things that  Seth had to say in S250 about atoms.

Sorry but you must log in to view spoiler contents.

- jbseth

jbseth

Quote from: LarryH
This supports a crazy thought that I had a few weeks ago: There is only one particle in the universe.

Hi LarryH, Hi All,

That's an interesting comment.  In the information in the spoiler in my previous post, Seth says, "The atom is in itself a far more complicated system than you know, and in many aspects your own system is no more than one atom."

- jbseth

Sena

Quote from: jbseth
For this model, Jane says, that the whole atom consists of the black circle. Inside this large black circle is several smaller blue circles and a single red circle. Jane says that the red circle represents that part of the entire atom that exists in physical reality. The other blue circles represent the parts of the atom that exist on other realities.
jbseth, this is what Gregg Braden has to say about atoms:

"In the living hologram of our consciousness computer, each and every piece of the hologram, no matter how small, lives within the realm of its own space. As such, it's in service to a greater whole. The subatomic particles, for example, are what the atoms are made of and what determines how they work; the atoms, in turn, make up the molecules and dictate how they work; the molecules comprise the cells of our bodies and constitute how we work; and our bodies are a mirror of the cosmos ... and so on. Precisely because of the nature of a hologram, as we saw in Part II, a change on any level is reflected throughout the whole. Thus, it doesn't take many people to anchor a new way of thinking or believing within the overall pattern of consciousness." (from "The Divine Matrix: Bridging Time, Space, Miracles and Belief" by Gregg Braden)

Kindle edition: https://amzn.eu/aCtwjhq