You can no longer look to others to solve your problems for you

Started by inavalan, December 18, 2022, 03:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

inavalan

"I gave him helpful information, but this could only be used by him as he felt it for himself and traveled through his own system of beliefs.

When you understand the nature of reality and your part in forming it, then you can no longer look to others to solve your problems for you, and you realize that your own beliefs are the rich creative elements that you yourself must mix and match.

If you think that certain foods will help you, then they will be effective in that system — because of your beliefs. If you believe in doctors, then they will help you.

If you believe in healers then they can help you, but all of those aids are only temporary at best. Ruburt was in a position where he realized that. He accepted the fact that he formed his own realm; and that there were physical aspects of it that disturbed him deeply. He also understood (long pause), that he could not use me as a crutch."

NoPR #645
Although I don't always write it explicitly, it should be inferred that everything I post is "my belief", "my opinion" on that subject, at that moment.

inavalan

"If you consider yourself primarily physical then you may, in line with your beliefs, impede your spiritual or emotional aspects. In that case, working with your beliefs will lead you to greater experience along mental and spiritual paths. But all are interconnected, and you cannot ignore one except at the expense of others"

NoPR #645

Although I don't always write it explicitly, it should be inferred that everything I post is "my belief", "my opinion" on that subject, at that moment.