Carla Rueckert and the Law of One material

Started by Sena, March 29, 2016, 11:44:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sena

Carla Lisbeth Rueckert McCarty, (1943-2015), channeled an entity named Ra.

I think all the material is found on this website:
http://www.lawofone.info/
A long interview with Carla L. Rueckert is found here:

There is a fair amount of jargon in the material, and it is not easy to follow. I would like to draw particular attention to this section:
6.14 Questioner: I think it would be appropriate to discover how the Law of One acts in this transfer of beings to our planet and the action of harvest? Ra: I am Ra. The Law of One states simply that all things are one, that all beings are one. There are certain behaviors and thought-forms consonant with the understanding and practice of this law. Those who, finishing a cycle of experience, demonstrate various grades of distortion of that understanding of thought and action will be separated by their own choice into the vibratory distortion most comfortable to their mind/body/spirit complexes. This process is guarded or watched by those nurturing beings who, being very close to the Law of One in their distortions, nevertheless have the distortion towards active service. Thus, the illusion is created of light, or more properly but less understandably, light/love. This is in varying degrees of intensity. The spirit complex of each harvested entity moves along the line of light until the light grows too glaring, at which time the entity stops. This entity may have barely reached third density or may be very, very close to the ending of the third-density light/love distortion vibratory complex. Nevertheless, those who fall within this octave of intensifying light/love then experience a major cycle during which the opportunities are many for the discovery of the distortions which are inherent in each entity and, therefore, the lessening of these distortions.

6.15 Questioner: What is the length, in our years, of one of these cycles currently? Ra: One major cycle is approximately twenty-five thousand [25,000] of your years. There are three cycles of this nature during which those who have progressed may be harvested at the end of three major cycles. That is, approximately between seventy-five and seventy-six thousand [75–76,000] of your years. All are harvested regardless of their progress, for during that time the planet itself has moved through the useful part of that dimension and begins to cease being useful for the lower levels of vibration within that density. 6.16 Questioner: What is the position of this planet with respect to progression of the cycle at this time? Ra: I am Ra. This sphere is at this time in fourth-dimension vibration. Its material is quite confused due to the society memory complexes embedded in its consciousness. It has not made an easy transition to the vibrations which beckon. Therefore, it will be fetched with some inconvenience. 6.17 Questioner: Is this inconvenience imminent within a few years? Ra: I am Ra. This inconvenience, or disharmonious vibratory complex, has begun several of your years in the past. It shall continue unabated for a period of approximately three oh, thirty [30], of your years.6.18 Questioner: After this thirty-year period I am assuming we will be a fourth-dimension or fourth-density planet. Is this correct? Ra: I am Ra. This is so6.19 Questioner: [Is it] possible to estimate what percentage of [the] present population will inhabit the fourth-density planet? Ra: The harvesting is not yet, thus, estimation is meaningless.

The link is here:
http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=6#17

I first encountered this material in David Wilcock's book, "The Synchronicity Key: The Hidden Intelligence Guiding the Universe and You". Wilcock gives an interpretation of the Law of One material which I find interesting:
"In the Law of One series, we are told that the shift into fourth density begins approximately thirty years after 1981, or roughly the year 2011......However, the Law of One series also indicates that we have to work through a transitional period of "100 to 700 years" before the shift into fourth density is complete. Before we get there, we have the opportunity to begin experiencing fourth-density abilities within our existing third-density bodies."
"The entire Law of One series is built around the idea that something very wonderful will soon be happening to us – something they called 'harvest'. A timeline was given for when this would begin to happen – approximately thirty years after 1981.....When you read the cumulative body of data in the Law of One series, it seems very clear that 'harvest' refers to a worldwide event. After this event happens, many of us will be able to achieve the Rainbow Body state, which is often called ascension."
"Most important, the Law of One series specifically states that there will be a quantum leap changing the basic laws of physics as we now know them sometime approximately thirty years after January 1981, though the source cannot pinpoint an exact time window for various reasons."
"In the Law of One model, there are literally millions of planets with humanlike beings on them in our Milky Way galaxy alone. Each of them is very carefully watched over and guided by beings in higher densities of existence. The humans on these planets are not expected to remain as third-density biological life-forms forever. The universe is designed to promote our evolution into the Rainbow Body state in fixed intervals of time, spanning roughly twenty-five thousand years."

This 25,000 year cycle corresponds approximately to the precessional movement of earth. According to Wikipedia, this is a 26,000 year cycle.
(Earth rotates (white arrows) once a day around its rotational axis (red); this axis itself rotates slowly (white circle), completing a rotation in approximately 26,000 years)

Wilcock goes on to write: "......we have a quote that clearly indicates we will live our lives, die natural deaths at whatever time is appropriate, and then reincarnate in fourth density."
"I do believe some very significant and wonderful events are set to occur between now and whenever this shift finally happens....It is difficult to pinpoint an exact time....There are factors that influence the outcome and that are governed to a certain degree by random acts of free will......If this prophecy is true, then we can expect to see ever-increasingly powerful capabilities appearing in ordinary people."

Ra was asked about the 2nd coming of Jesus.
"I will attempt to sort out this question. It is difficult. The particular mind/body/spirit complex you call Jesus is, as what you would call an entity, not to return – except as a member of the Confederation occasionally speaking through a channel."

Wilcock concludes: "Our ultimate destination in this process appears to be that we are reborn into an entirely new plane of existence."