The return of Christ personality

Started by Sena, May 12, 2016, 07:27:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deb

Welcome back @voidypaul, what a pleasure! So sorry I've been absent lately, a lot going on in my life right now. I'm still being watchful for the 2nd coming. No big expectations, just happy at this point for the heads up. As we've discussed in the past, I'm not religious and don't understand religiousity. I'm just open to what's coming down the pike and will gladly cross each bridge when I come to it. I like to keep things simple.
Love it! Love it! x 1 View List

voidypaul

Hi Thomas + inavalan, 
    Yeah, amazing that our true history is so rich + varied .
          Some type of 'drug' has been used over millenia by many different people's to get in touch with the inner self or entity. I have used quite a few of them myself but that was many yrs ago, + I never advocate their use unless I actually know a person + where they are 'at' so to spk. In fact my void-states were initiated by a large dose of lsd, so it would be hypocritical of me to simply dismiss them. ultimately they are there as 'pointers' to show what is available to the individual consciousness + then hopefully that individual will be able to reproduce such experiences naturally by an intentional + controlled expansion of their  consciousness. Most difficult indeed but certainly possible. I have no idea about 5Meo DMT or what void blip space is, perhaps you can enlighten me Thomas. I understand the ayahuasca experience but have not tried it nor dmt but have been thoroughly amused + informed by videos I have seen online.  Some real psychonuats out there who are very experienced + cautious with such powerful 'tools'.  Definately not for everyone but 'a fruitful experience' for others as Seth has said, even after his admonitions + cautions on why not to use them. 
          Seth has said that Christ will be a great psychic which means He will be able to 'see' both into the past + future of any or every living being on this planet + also be able to 'show' this information to the individual or even groups of people.
  He will be telepathic + be able to 'enter' into the minds of any or all individuals to give His teachings, He can do this in the dream state or in the conscious state. He will be simultaneously aware of both the dream + waking states + help 'turn-on' this ability in others. 
  He will remember all the times + places of His incarnations + show the actual living reality of these things to others, + how they all exist simultaneously within the spacious-present which is the only basic + real time as Seth says.   
  To those who are evolved enough, as inavalin said, He will show the mysteries of consciousness + existence, of both being + non-being + the void + the infinite varieties of uncountable universal systems, + of the individuals own true beginings or awakenings into all of this + more.   
  Dream my friend of the most impossibly beautiful + exotic or even bizarre    existences + you will not even have scratched the surface of the realities that the true Christ Entity will show. 
  In fact inavalin is exactly right,  do whatever you can to evolve your own inner reality , have faith when disbelief smacks you in the face, believe in you own immortal, eternal existence as an active part in all of this .  True peace + tranquility in emptyness + void or unmanifest potentiality, + true Bliss + ecstacy in its infinity of endless manifestations . 
  Christ will show the individual truly what they are , their connection to their own inner selves, the inner selfs own connections to their Entity + the entity's place amongst the truly divine ancient primal consciousness-units that were 'initially' set free in the '1st' act of ATI's creation ,  + finally the CU's or origonal Entities place amongst the Truly Divine + Absolute Primary Psychic Gestalt of ATI or the One God concept that chritianity hints at + which has absolutely no physical reality whatsoever haha.
  As Seth has said, there will be no great fanfare + blazing chariots but as the Christ consciousness gradually begins to awaken in the 3rd personality so will awareness + psychic ability show themselves in others until some sort of a 'tipping-point' is reached + then who knows. One can only speculate as to who, how, when + where this will come to be but as i have said before, I hope + pray that I am at least within His psychic atmosphere when it all does break loose, so to speak. 
  Even my own void experience would pale into insignificance + look like a wilting flower in comparison to the garden of delights that the Christ will to show.
  My arthritic knock knees go weak at the thought of such an encounter, as I once had such a pleasure, as Thomas has said, to come 'face to face' with one's own true inner self + entity. Which is entirely too much for a physically oriented personality to take + I don't know how Thomas's experience went for him but I had to quickly 'shift' into the dream or astral body + leave my physical one on the bed + then 'continue' from there, but it was still entirely + absolutely overwhelming for me  + even in a projection form I almost became unconscious because of the overload of information.
  Sorry, I babble somewhat when reminded of these things.
  Yes, do as inavalin said, nurture your inner self connectedness use your inner senses as Seth says. Find peace + tranquility from (+ in) the physical world + prepare to literally meet your maker.
  Christ will show all this + give techniques on how to achieve these states.
  So, how will we know when all this is occurring, well I suppose that others will be awakening somewhat themselves as He awakens + I also suppose that the psychic connections + interconnections to various peoples will show themselves of their own accord + it will set a 'buzz' amongst the various communities etc, etc.  Sort of grow out of itself like a seed that has been sewn. Seth said that He will enter into peoples dreams initially + that they will, even unknowingly, be waiting for such dream events to occur which in its turn, will trigger something psychic in them + compel them to awaken also to themselves. As we have all forgotten who + what we truly are as eternal, infinite, indestructible beings.
  Seth said the disciples all knew who they were even beforehand so I assume the main characters of this new passion play will have the same vague awareness of their roles also.  But like the new personality they will probably dismiss + deny such possibilities until it overwhelms them + good luck to all of them when this does happen because as it was in Jesus's time so I'd imagine it will be now + these people will come from all walks of life + it may be very hard for some to accept their roles.       
    As far as I am concerned the awake Christ personality will quite simply blow the tits off of anyone He meets if He so wishes it.  We only really have a vague distant conception of such a personality passed down to us over the millennium of someone who could heal the sick + blind etc, who could walk on water + feed the multitude. Who could be in 2 places at once or appear oob to others, who could open up the 'doors' of heaven (or the inner realities), who could enter into others minds + give them love + solace , even murderers + criminals He made 'one' + whole again. 

Wow, what the fck can I say about such a sublime being .

Only that I hope to meet Him one day, if I am so lucky or my karma is so.

peace + love, paul 

Like Like x 1 Love it! Love it! x 1 View List

Thomas Ralph Nicoletti

@voidypaul Music to my ears! Thank you. For me, the void was just like blank space (I don't have much to draw from). Meeting my entity was neat. I assumed they were god, and they had a laugh and had what could only be called an illuminating conversation. Then I chose to come back since when I attempted (That action wasn't supposed to take place), so I was "Ahead of my time"; therefore, it was possible to come back for the remaining amount of "time."
Ironically my entity goes by Paul when I pushed for it to use a name for me, so I didn't have to call it an it or entity

voidypaul

Very kind of you Thomas,
                            yes the void or undifferentiated space (Seth) is much as you described it, an infinite blank + black empty space in which one exists as an infinitesimal speck, the consciousness reduced to its essence as Seth says.  In this void or 'area' or 'level' of consciousness (which is beyond or 'outside' all of the physical systems)  one cannot even produce thoughts or thought forms, for as Seth says, 'the symbols that form them (thoughts) are not recognised at this level'  (Sess's 7 I think).  No images can be projected or perceived here, it is a 'quiet place' (Seth).  But it is a part of the vitality of ATI + simultaneously surrounds + separates all of the infinities of universal manifestations, whilst it also permeates them as it is also the 'stuff' from which they are all built.    Freakin brilliant this Seth material, I understand so much more because of it.
   Yep, I bet it was truly fantastic to meet your entity, they would indeed seem like gods to us + it is true that if it is not your time to 'die' then you will be sent back or return to the reality from which you came, but if you had chosen to leave this system then you would simply just leave the body where it was + not return to it + not even go through the death experience or crossing over, as you would already be where you came from.
   But you still have time to do here it seems + something yet to fulfill about yourself.
   It's funny that your entity name is Paul because that is the name of the personality who is returning as the new Christ. Perhaps you met Him already, who knows.

peace + love, (little) paul 

inavalan

Quote from: voidypaul on December 20, 2022, 10:58:22 AMHi Thomas + inavalan, 
    Yeah, amazing that our true history is so rich + varied ....
  Only that I hope to meet Him one day, if I am so lucky or my karma is so.

peace + love, paul 

This part of the quote, that I posted yesterday on @Mark M 's thread, seems to point to Christ being an entity, more evolved than Seth, while Jesus being his Jane.

I never thought about it this way. I assumed that Jesus was a more evolved personality, but it seemed he was also the channel for the Christ entity.

From this perspective, it makes much more sense what Seth was saying about Christ being not one, but multiple humans over history, three recognized, others not.

https://speakingofseth.com/index.php/topic,3021.msg23927.html#msg23927

Quote"...The humanoid God idea? I appear to you as Ruburt, but I am not primarily Ruburt...

(Bill remarked that in terms of our existence our Christ was a supernatural being.)

Your Christ had abilities which I still do not have... and he did appear in your form, but he was not of your form... Your people saw but a small fragment that they could understand... a fragment that was part of a larger reality they could not understand...

We have discussed this to some degree in our sessions... I speak of psychic gestalts. You see but portions of these pyramids of intelligences... what we are able to see at any one time."

—TES5 Session 203 October 28, 1965
Although I don't always write it explicitly, it should be inferred that everything I post is "my belief", "my opinion" on that subject, at that moment.

voidypaul

Inavalan;
             his part of the quote, that I posted yesterday on @Mark M 's thread, seems to point to Christ being an entity, more evolved than Seth, while Jesus being his Jane.

voidy;
          in my understanding of the passage you were talking about I think Seth actually says that,

'your Christ had more abilities than I do.'
        Your Christ being the operative words,
                                                  + I interpret this to mean that Seth is talking about the Jesus personality, who 'awoke' + became the focal point of the Christ Entity, + became aware + could operate on an entity level.   So to me, Jesus himself had more abilities than Seth has.
   I think Mark's comment is very interesting about Jesus being Christ's Jane but I believe this is rather oversimplified as in my view Jesus when He was awake, was or could, be on the same level of awareness as Christ, His Entity, + Jane was only at times aware of Seth as Rubert, her whole self, + occasionally at Seths level which I believe is of an inner-self, + who contains many whole selves, Joseph (Robs whole self) being one of these also.   
   But even Seth as he says is only a part of a greater self or entity S2, the origin of the material itself, who contains many if not infinite inner selves. And this entity S2 in its turn is a part of a gestalt pyramid consciousness, which itself is also a part of the original CU's, the 1st entity's who were released from ATI's Dream.(Into the 1st or primal void) etc etc.                         And even this is an oversimplification, it is far too complex for rational or intellectual states of ego consciousness + classification. Only the inner senses + inner-self awareness will overcome these difficulties.
   As Seth said , Paul or the 3rd personality will himself create a new synthesis out of the 'previous' Christ incarnations, + when He awakens as a 'new' Christ, he will be aware + operating at times on an entity level of consciousness. Paul's Christ expansion will affect all of the other Christ expansions. Everything changes, nothing remains the same.    As much as I love + respect Jane (+ Rob) she cannot be compared to either Jesus or Paul for the reasons I give above.
   So I agree with inavalans initial thought that Jesus was a more evolved personality. He was the living representative of the Christ entity + aware on an entity level.   He was the focus of the 3 personalities + the disciples were 'divine fragments' created out of his own being according to Seth. He was far more than we can ever imagine Him to be.

inavalan;
          I never thought about it this way. I assumed that Jesus was a more evolved personality, but it seemed he was also the channel for the Christ entity.

voidy;
       Jesus was Not just a channel.   He was at an entity level + he directly manipulated physical reality as a 'human-being' (which is an unconscious action for us on an ego level + only achieved as an inner or whole self) but He was not just a human, He, as Seth says was much much more than this.  And I go back to inavalans earlier comment that anyone of us will only perceive what we have educated or trained ourselves to be able to accept or believe. Or something like that. Dissociate, use the inner-senses + try to make contact with the Christ personality, I assure you He will not disappoint but help expand your own horizons.

Inavalan;
          From this perspective, it makes much more sense what Seth was saying about Christ being not one, but multiple humans over history, three recognized, others not.

voidy;
       The Christ part of the equation is the entity + the entity has multitudes of inner selves + unnumbered ego manifestations + very, very few of these achieve entity consciousness, Jesus was one, the atlantis incarnation was another + Paul will be the last of these according to Seth, then the entity will move on to other realms of existence free from any physical system whatsoever.  Into the formless realms + the root of all being.

peace + love, paul

Sena

Quote from: strangerthings on May 01, 2022, 02:41:30 AMThe twelve, therefore, plus Christ as you know him (the one figure composed of the three) represented an individual earthly personality — the inner self — and twelve main characteristics connected with the egotistical self.

ST, thanks for that important quote. So rather than worshipping Christ, we need to get in touch with our inner self.
Like Like x 2 View List

voidypaul

The twelve, therefore, plus Christ as you know him (the one figure composed of the three) represented an individual earthly personality — the inner self — and twelve main characteristics connected with the egotistical self.

Sena; 
      ST, thanks for that important quote. So rather than worshipping Christ, we need to get in touch with our inner self.

Voidy;
      Yes Sena, that has always been the message from the Seth sessions + I believe that it was always the message of Jesus Christ (the kingdom of heaven is within etc).Though He could also show His connection to the entity, as I said above . A brilliant personality. Beyond the Seth we know + alive in the flesh. What do you imagine that Seth, an aspiring inner-self, would be like if he could manifest in the flesh? Quite an amazing personality if his books are anything to go by, but our Christ, Jesus, had more abilities than he does even now + the 3rd personality will also, + much more.   
     Its good to know that He is alive today + that in the coming yrs He will awaken + start teaching again. We are lucky to be alive right now so that we may be a part of such events, which will all have been + gone + completed by 2075 as Seth said.
   That is, if we are aware enough to be 'tuned-in' to such 'frequencies' when He awakens. Or if we were truly in touch with our inner-selves (which are like gods to us as Seth says) then no doubt we would become aware of Him + of His undoubtedly divine prescence. 
   Its not really about worshipping Christ Sena, its about having the ability to be able to perceive him as He is (at the entity level) , that really matters.  I'm sure that anyone who met Him in his expansive form would be completely blown away + then probably put together in a new way (re-born) after such a cosmic experience.

I would love to have a 'tete a tete' with Him about the void.

What would you like to ask Him Sena, about the inner-self + entity that He is ?      or Thomas  or ST  or Mark, or whomever.

peace and love, paul 

inavalan

I hope this doesn't offend any believer ...

The above exchange induced me to query for : "did they know jesus was christ from his birth?", and one of the first results was:

Why Didn't Mary Know Who Jesus Was from the Beginning?
https://www.christianity.com/jesus/birth-of-jesus/mary-and-joseph/why-didnt-mary-know-who-jesus-was-from-the-beginning.html
QuoteFrom our perspective 2000 years after the events of the gospel accounts, we may find Mary's lack of understanding about Jesus to be puzzling. After all, she had been given an angelic announcement of His birth—not to mention the miraculous conception of a child to a virgin. Yet, when the shepherds told her what the angels said (Luke 2:8-20), she pondered this announcement as if not completely understanding.

Years later, Jesus stayed behind at the Temple in Jerusalem to listen to and speak with the teachers (Luke 2:41-52). His parents, however, did not understand His desire to be in His "Father's house." In fact, they chastised Him for causing them to worry.

Given the events surrounding His birth, shouldn't Mary have known of His divine nature as the Son of God? The answer lies within the question. Jesus's mission on earth required that all events be fulfilled exactly as we have them. This includes His submission to a fully human life.

Had Mary known the complete mission from the beginning—that He was fully God and fully man—the human side could never have been fulfilled. The thought of His divinity would have been too all-consuming. What bond could His family or disciples have shared with Him if they had known they spoke with God? Christ humbled Himself to live as we do (Hebrews 4:15), something that would have been impossible if all had been known from the beginning.

Beyond this, the gradual revelation of Jesus's mission also provided important instruction to those closest to Him. Just as the disciples came to understand whom they followed, Mary realized day by day, revelation by revelation, that she had indeed given birth to the Son of the living God. The lessons had all the greater impact being understood gradually than they would have if given all at once.

Surely, that is somebody's take. It may even be the official one, but bottom-line he grew into what he became, to some degree, "normally". It is as I heard about Ramana, for example. (I'm not versed in any of those stories, so ...)
Like Like x 1 Wow! Wow! x 1 View List
Although I don't always write it explicitly, it should be inferred that everything I post is "my belief", "my opinion" on that subject, at that moment.

Mik

Hello everyone,

I have not read "The Return of the Christ Personality." But I believe bits and pieces of anything you are exposed to can be very educational. Some of the quotes were quite remarkable.

For public disclosure, I am a pluralist. Meaning, I believe there are good parts and bad parts to every religion and philosophy.

I try hard to listen to my inner self, and my connection with the universe, to determine the truth of things I am exposed to. But as time goes on my opinions change like anyone's.

Metaphor: Sometimes you must stand on a certain Hill to learn a certain group of Lessons. As you mature you realize the Hill could be much better built. You grow.

Learn from everything.

Happiness.
    Mik.
Like Like x 2 View List

voidypaul

Hi Deb , looks like we missed each other again but I'm sure we'll catch up again some sunny day. I'm such a slow poke myself obviously.
        You said that you don't understand religiosity but I'm sure you must have had moments in your life when you felt connected to + a part of all being, that kind of ebb + flow of everything you can possibly perceive, that is both in existence + also transcends it, of which you are a most important + valued + loved part. Or something like that,  I hope so anyway. You most certainly deserve it .
  Its not to do with any religious dogma or formalised teaching but more of a personal intimate contact with your own true inner being + therefore ATI. 
  But then of course there is the religiosity that is shared with others + pooled into one massive psychic expansion in which all can individually share . Very much like Seth describes in the formation of the pyramid psychic gestalts or even in the microscopic universe of the gestalts of the atoms + molecules that make our being. Or the gestalt of the many selves that make up our true inner self.    you must have had some kind of transcendence in your life + this is what true religiosity is + not again particularly what the formalised religions have to offer + who have bent it all so out of shape .
  And if you haven't had such an experience in your life then I'm going to come + bug you in your dreams until you do so. In a nice way of course. You deserve your transcendence as much as anyone else does + you have done so many good things in this world + you work so hard + also created this forum + you even came to visit me thousands of miles  away. You're a lovely person + don't you forget it .
  Christ will re=introduce true religion to the world, one in which we all play a part regardless of race or colour or belief system . We are all one yet unique + individual + Christ will have the psychic power + ability to enable each one of us to see this divine unity even in its separateness .
  Ohhh i can't wait I think I'm going to wet my pants when it happens but that's nothing to an aged  cranky old dog like me , nothing new really .
  Religiosity also reminds me of Seth's description of the ancient Egyptians when he described them getting together in the hundreds or thousands to begin chanting, to outline the form that the pyramids would take before they were actually built.
  If we could create such wonders then, then of course we could do it now, we just need the guidance of an enlightened being such as the Christ.  Anyway , must dash as i think I'm going to pee my pants now hahahah.
  Good luck my dear little friend I always think well of you and wish you the best.
  Love + peace , paul   

Mik

Hello,

I wish to repeat here, and disclose, that I am a pluralist. Meaning I find good things, and bad things, in every religion and philosophy. I am also a Spiritual Mystic.

Here's a Christian element of mysticism that has survived: Matthew 25:40-45. "When you've done these things to the least of my brothers you have done them to me."

In other words, Christ is already here.

(Joy and) Happiness,
    Mik
Like Like x 1 View List

inavalan

Quote from: Mik on August 21, 2023, 10:42:08 PMMatthew 25:40-45. "When you've done these things to the least of my brothers you have done them to me."

What drew my attention was the particle "to" in your quote.

I checked it and, there is another particle "for", which changes the meaning and implication, from negative to positive:

QuoteMatthew 25:40 And the King will answer and say to them, 'Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did it for one of the least of these brothers or sisters of Mine, you did it for Me.'

Interestingly, the Greek version seems to use "to".

EDIT: The full context

QuoteThe Judgment

31"But when the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the angels with Him, then He will sit on His glorious throne. 32And all the nations will be gathered before Him; and He will separate them from one another, just as the shepherd separates the sheep from the goats; 33and He will put the sheep on His right, but the goats on the left.

34"Then the King will say to those on His right, 'Come, you who are blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. 35For I was hungry, and you gave Me something to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave Me something to drink; I was a stranger, and you invited Me in; 36naked, and you clothed Me; I was sick, and you visited Me; I was in prison, and you came to Me.' 37Then the righteous will answer Him, 'Lord, when did we see You hungry, and feed You, or thirsty, and give You something to drink? 38And when did we see You as a stranger, and invite You in, or naked, and clothe You? 39And when did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?' 40And the King will answer and say to them, 'Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did it for one of the least of these brothers or sisters of Mine, you did it for Me.'

41"Then He will also say to those on His left, 'Depart from Me, you accursed people, into the eternal fire which has been prepared for the devil and his angels; 42for I was hungry, and you gave Me nothing to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave Me nothing to drink; 43I was a stranger, and you did not invite Me in; naked, and you did not clothe Me; sick, and in prison, and you did not visit Me.' 44Then they themselves also will answer, 'Lord, when did we see You hungry, or thirsty, or as a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not take care of You?' 45Then He will answer them, 'Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did not do it for one of the least of these, you did not do it for Me, either.' 46These will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life."

Deb

Quote from: voidypaul on August 21, 2023, 03:04:29 PMYou said that you don't understand religiosity but I'm sure you must have had moments in your life when you felt connected to + a part of all being, that kind of ebb + flow of everything you can possibly perceive, that is both in existence + also transcends it, of which you are a most important + valued + loved part. Or something like that,  I hope so anyway.

Hi Paul! Thanks for the explanation for my "very old" question. Yes I've had experiences like the ones you mentioned, but the word religiosity tripped me up because it sounds too much like "religion." I was turned off to organized religion at an early age... I consider such events as spiritual connections, because I get hung up on definitions. To me religion means worshipping a religious figure that insists he be worshipped "or else," of being born bearing the stain of sin with no way around it. Being told at the age of 5 that I was going to hell because I was knitting a sweater for my hamster on a Sunday (no work on Sundays ::)). Lol, OK I'll stop now, you get it.

Ah yes, our lunch outside of London. Chicken stir fry I believe, thank you very much! Would you believe that was in June 2016? It was the first of a few European riding vacations, the rest were in Ireland. It was a pleasure meeting you, thank you for your hospitality.

Quote from: Mik on August 21, 2023, 10:42:08 PMIn other words, Christ is already here.

Well that's pretty much the picture I got from Seth's descriptions of All That Is... we are all a part of ATI—ATI is within all of us and we are within ATI. No separation, no closed systems. Unfortunately too many people act in an ungodly manner.

Mik

Hello,

I hope I was not misunderstood. I can't quite tell from your wording.

To clarify any possible misunderstandings, I think that

"Christ is already here"

is a good and important thing.

But honestly, I came to this understanding through my Spiritual Mystical Search; which included readings of many religions and philosophies, conversations with other Mystics, and mostly personal experience. I'm simply pointing out one of the places where the Bible supports it.

(Joy and) Happiness,
    Mik

strangerthings

Quote from: inavalan on December 26, 2022, 03:24:55 PMI hope this doesn't offend any believer ...

The above exchange induced me to query for : "did they know jesus was christ from his birth?", and one of the first results was:

Why Didn't Mary Know Who Jesus Was from the Beginning?
https://www.christianity.com/jesus/birth-of-jesus/mary-and-joseph/why-didnt-mary-know-who-jesus-was-from-the-beginning.html
QuoteFrom our perspective 2000 years after the events of the gospel accounts, we may find Mary's lack of understanding about Jesus to be puzzling. After all, she had been given an angelic announcement of His birth—not to mention the miraculous conception of a child to a virgin. Yet, when the shepherds told her what the angels said (Luke 2:8-20), she pondered this announcement as if not completely understanding.

Years later, Jesus stayed behind at the Temple in Jerusalem to listen to and speak with the teachers (Luke 2:41-52). His parents, however, did not understand His desire to be in His "Father's house." In fact, they chastised Him for causing them to worry.

Given the events surrounding His birth, shouldn't Mary have known of His divine nature as the Son of God? The answer lies within the question. Jesus's mission on earth required that all events be fulfilled exactly as we have them. This includes His submission to a fully human life.

Had Mary known the complete mission from the beginning—that He was fully God and fully man—the human side could never have been fulfilled. The thought of His divinity would have been too all-consuming. What bond could His family or disciples have shared with Him if they had known they spoke with God? Christ humbled Himself to live as we do (Hebrews 4:15), something that would have been impossible if all had been known from the beginning.

Beyond this, the gradual revelation of Jesus's mission also provided important instruction to those closest to Him. Just as the disciples came to understand whom they followed, Mary realized day by day, revelation by revelation, that she had indeed given birth to the Son of the living God. The lessons had all the greater impact being understood gradually than they would have if given all at once.

Surely, that is somebody's take. It may even be the official one, but bottom-line he grew into what he became, to some degree, "normally". It is as I heard about Ramana, for example. (I'm not versed in any of those stories, so ...)

Their explanation is yes one interpretation. One that lacks who Mary is. When you give birth you know. All the signs are there. And it happens on the inside. All those grown men wondering how they would give birth. "Do ye not know Jesus Christ is within you?" is the concept they seem to not base this from. They themselves do not know how to test the faith. If within me and, I and the father are one, then I am the father so where is my son? They haven't a clue. You can create reality til the cows come home. We still have to renew the mind and the stories we hear others trapped in. To lift up the dream. The faith in that creative ability is a river most do not cross much less part.

Mary is the example that everyone will experience. She is the example person. The 'representative' in written form, to convey the experience of giving birth to yourself. To be 'reborn'.

We die daily to a new person. We change. Baby gods in training on the train of consciousness haha

voidypaul

Hi Sena , nice + most important clarification + well chosen passages.  It is most important to keep the old religious distortions out of the Seth material  Christian or otherwise.
      The Seth material is the best + in my opinion stands head + shoulders above any others + we are all blessed to have come into contact with it.
      Will any of us have the pleasure of coming into contact with the new Christ personality? I hope so as I'm sure it would be totally unforgettable + most beneficial + instructive in the best possible way.
      Jane was a good + well accomplished psychic herself but nowhere near as accomplished + profound as Seth + if as he says that the Christ personality had more abilities then he had, then we are all in for a great + magical treat . I'm sure that He will use the Seth philosophy + in that respect half of His work is already done + He will only then need to show by example, as He did 2000 yrs ago but He only had the jewish belief system to work with + although He tried to go beyond it as can be seen in the hidden gospels of Thomas + Mary etc these were omitted from the new bible (big mistake) + it could not make the break from the old bible + things became so totally confused even up until our own time. What a bummer man.
      I can only hope that this new Christ personality will make an entrance in the not too distant future especially as the middle east is in such an uproar right now + apocalyptic fervor seems to be running rampant in some religious circles.
      As Seth says this Christ will start a new religious drama but it will not be religion as we have known it but something that will define religion in its truest sense + as Sena has pointed out it will introduce the individual to him/herself in the most intimate of ways as people begin to remember their past lives + also start to use the inner senses which are inherent in all living beings + to recognise the brotherhood of man as we have all swapped roles in so many ways through many lives. How can we possibly hate another man when we understand that we have been in their own situation + they in ours, but all so beautifully individual + unpredictable.

Hi Deb, so it was 9yrs ago that you so kindly + courageously went out of your way to visit an old reprobate like me on your big trot around the world . I will always think highly of you for that lovely afternoon you spent with me + I'm so glad that you still think well of me + that my cooking did not give you an upset tummy . And of course for this wonderful little site that you created + continue , you're an angel in disguise.   

strangerthings

Thomas Ralph Nicoletti

Seth says, "He will not be generally well known for who he is" = Seth is saying he won't be known as the second coming. However, this leaves room for him to be known AS Themselves in whatever field they decide to pursue. And it would line up quite nicely with the next thing Seth says, "There will be no glorious proclamation to which the whole world will bow" = None of us will ever see it coming (hahaha) we will never know, in truth.
Now by 2075 Seth implies this to be accomplished at a minimum = "He will undermine religious organizations not unite them. His message will be that of the individual in relation to the All That Is. He will clearly state methods by which each individual can attain a state of intimate contact with his own entity; the entity being to some extent man's mediator with All That Is."