Another Mass Event: Putin vs The World

Started by Deb, February 28, 2022, 06:49:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deb

We've talked covid into the ground here for the past two years, studying and discussing Seth's explanations for the reasons behind such mass events. And just as covid has loosened it's grip on the world, a new mass event has reared its ugly head.

With the internet and instant information transmission, and with WWII still in peoples' minds, the Russian invasion of Ukraine has become another mass event. Now a world event with his recent threat of nukes and aggression towards other countries.

Anyone have ideas as to why, on a spiritual level, this is happening? I feel like I could just copy the entire covid post collection and replace the word "covid" with "Russia-Ukraine war." We know what Seth said about the causes of illnesses, and if an illness is "cured" without resolving the underlying problem then something else will take its place. Is this the answer? 

One difference I feel between the covid mass event and this one is that covid seemed to tear the world apart, where this war appears to be uniting the world in their determination to support Ukraine and bring about a positive resolution. I find the unity very heartening.

BTW there is a member here and a friend of mine for several years, @Marianna, who lives in the US now and has family and friends in Ukraine. Here is a blog post she wrote today about what's going on.

https://www.birdsongspace.life/2022/02/ukraine-what-is-going-on-my-family.html

Also, Lynn McTaggert (author of The Field and The Intention Experiment) is creating an intention experiment for Ukraine. But no indication of date or time, so it must be freestyle.

'Our intention is that peace be immediately, completely and permanently restored in Ukraine with no further loss of life and that the country maintain its sovereignty as an independent, democratic nation.'

https://www.facebook.com/LynneMcTaggart2011
Like Like x 1 Love it! Love it! x 1 View List

inavalan

I guess China, Iran, North Koreas, and others aren't part of the World ... (?)

Even without a nuclear war, the current events will likely have major consequences for the ordinary people in the Western countries too.

At thoughts and emotions level, whatever materialized in the covid, materialized in this too. And we aren't out of the woods with the covid and vaccinations either.

The immediate cause is incompetence, arrogance, sociopathy at the higher levels, but there are mass psychological realities that materialized in what we experience.

On the other hand, let's not forget that we all chose to experience this physical (time, space, probability point of) reality for our individual reasons.
Like Like x 2 View List
Although I don't always write it explicitly, it should be inferred that everything I post is "my belief", "my opinion" on that subject, at that moment.

Bora137

Seth says in this century we will arrive at a new level of consciousness, war will be left behind and a far more caring society will emerge. How this will occur Seth is rather vague on. Ra says the planet is moving into a different vibrational space, in space. What he calls 4th density, what Dolores Canon calls New Earth. There is a build up of negative energy in f1 and f2 from all the hating that's been going on down here so that has to be reconciled and that may or may not make for a bumpy ride. Ra says bumpy very likely, Quo says not bumpy and we will be able to live out our natural term of life. Not sure what to think really as there are very positive and negative elements emerging throughout society, that's my feeling at least.
Like Like x 4 View List

Sena

Quote from: Deb on February 28, 2022, 06:49:59 PMBTW there is a member here and a friend of mine for several years, @Marianna, who lives in the US now and has family and friends in Ukraine. Here is a blog post she wrote today about what's going on.

https://www.birdsongspace.life/2022/02/ukraine-what-is-going-on-my-family.html
Deb, thanks for the link.
@Marianna , my thoughts are with you.
My intention is that Putin's regime be toppled within Russia.
Love it! Love it! x 2 View List

Deb

Quote from: Sena on March 01, 2022, 06:02:58 PMMy intention is that Putin's regime be toppled within Russia.

The BEST resolution of this situation. I personally know a few people in Russia, and they are totally in favor of Ukraine. Putin needs to go away.
Love it! Love it! x 1 View List

inavalan

https://speakingofseth.com/index.php/topic,2617.msg21683.html#msg21683

I believe that the above quote is relevant to this subject.

What's happening with the covid and Ukraine is part of a repeating sequence of fear, anger, hatred that accelerated over the last 20 plus years. When hatred is reached, a new situation that causes fear manifests. Surely media and politicians stoke it for their benefit, but they aren't the mainspring.

No matter how justified they may seem, hatred / anger / fear are detrimental to the one experiencing them, and have no positive effect on the situation, nor negative effect on the "external" object of the emotion (if the object doesn't accept it at some level).

Think: boomerang!

Like Like x 1 Funny Funny x 1 View List
Although I don't always write it explicitly, it should be inferred that everything I post is "my belief", "my opinion" on that subject, at that moment.

strangerthings

@inavalan

Boomerang!
That made me laugh!!

"You meet your beliefs head on."
----------------------------------------
I dont want anyone hurt.
Not Putin, not a regime, not anyone.

I would LOVE for these people to have a change of heart.

Seth said Hitler never knew love.

Bullies in my experience have often had traumatic lives.

I cant help but wonder if these folks have been experiencing in their reincarnations of simultaneous lives ... a lack. Perhaps this is their way of conquering their fears of lack of love or their own true power within.

Have these people ever been loved? Truly loved? And felt it?

@Deb , someone had to start this thread

dougdi

Marianna

Quote from: Bora137 on March 01, 2022, 05:32:41 PMSeth says in this century we will arrive at a new level of consciousness, war will be left behind and a far more caring society will emerge. How this will occur Seth is rather vague on. Ra says the planet is moving into a different vibrational space, in space. What he calls 4th density, what Dolores Canon calls New Earth. There is a build up of negative energy in f1 and f2 from all the hating that's been going on down here so that has to be reconciled and that may or may not make for a bumpy ride.
Bora, I heard a lot about New Earth, New Energy, a kind of New Era beginning for us. Not from Seth, but doesn't matter. Also - that 'the Dark' is going to struggle and want to stay (with wars, greed and old ways of doing things), but 'the Light" has already won and there'll be no turning back. I know, a bit "woo woo", but it's bottomline that's important.
Like Like x 2 View List

Marianna

Thank you everyone for your support!

And you know what song so often came to mind right before the war started, and I listened to it with great pleasure? A favorite! John Lennon's 'IMAGINE'. Written so much "before it's time' or to show what life should be like. And this is the society we are building now. Not in one day, surely, but one step at a time.

And with all mass events, there is always personal choice of each individual - how he/she will experience covid/war/lack, etc.

Since this is a safe space and you understand what I am talking about, those of my family who were very afraid of covid, have a more fearful experience now. The same with lack/abundance.
Like Like x 3 View List

inavalan

Quote from: Marianna on March 02, 2022, 08:08:43 PMThank you everyone for your support!

And you know what song so often came to mind right before the war started, and I listened to it with great pleasure? A favorite! John Lennon's 'IMAGINE'. Written so much "before it's time' or to show what life should be like. And this is the society we are building now. Not in one day, surely, but one step at a time.

And with all mass events, there is always personal choice of each individual - how he/she will experience covid/war/lack, etc.

Since this is a safe space and you understand what I am talking about, those of my family who were very afraid of covid, have a more fearful experience now. The same with lack/abundance.
Sorry for the pain and suffering experienced by you and yours.

That (my underlining) is a remarkable observation, and it is my experience too. Emotions always bring in one's reality situations that yield the same kind of emotions, avalanching.

Like Like x 2 View List

inavalan

Quote from: strangerthings on March 02, 2022, 03:59:11 PM@inavalan

Boomerang!
That made me laugh!!

"You meet your beliefs head on."
----------------------------------------
I dont want anyone hurt.
Not Putin, not a regime, not anyone.

I would LOVE for these people to have a change of heart.

Seth said Hitler never knew love.

Bullies in my experience have often had traumatic lives.

I cant help but wonder if these folks have been experiencing in their reincarnations of simultaneous lives ... a lack. Perhaps this is their way of conquering their fears of lack of love or their own true power within.

Have these people ever been loved? Truly loved? And felt it?

@Deb , someone had to start this thread lol

As you liked the boomerang picture (and inference) ...

• This could be interpreted as "one's mischievousness boomerangs" (reality creation).
  • It could also be interpreted as "a kick-in-the-butt can be transmuted into a step forward" (psychological alchemy).
Funny Funny x 2 View List

Mark M

strangerthings wrote:

"Seth said Hitler never knew love."

I don't recall Seth saying that.

I understand young Hitler was doted on by his mom, beaten by his dad.

Marianna

Quote from: inavalan on March 02, 2022, 08:40:29 PMThat (my underlining) is a remarkable observation, and it is my experience too. Emotions always bring in one's reality situations that yield the same kind of emotions, avalanching.
Thank you Inavalan.

And observation about reality creation is surely not something I would say to my family. It'll hardly be helpful.
I can offer only - distraction, breathing techniques, mild New Age visuals, encouragement - different thing for every family member.

But I can't take "life creation" philosophy out of myself. Most fascinating practical science.
Like Like x 1 View List

Mark M

Deb wrote:

"Putin needs to go away."

And Putin would say NATO needs to go away. There is no more Warsaw Pact.

When Germany reunified, Russia was promised that NATO would not expand further east. Clinton first broke that promise. And by now NATO is right up to Russia's doorstep.

Bumpersticker:

Russia out of Ukraine. NATO out of existence.

Mark M

Deb wrote:

"I personally know a few people in Russia, and they are totally in favor of Ukraine."

Peace activist David Swanson on his website wrote:

"...we are seeing war protests in Russia that put the teeny tiny crowds in the United States to shame."

Mark M

"...yet I tell you that your own preoccupation with arms, as a country, is received by others, and your own thoughts are materialized and you create wars in your minds that then must be faced with your flesh and your blood...."

--Seth, ESP class, Nov 1972

US arms merchants love expanding NATO because then there are new nations to sell arms to.

NATO is in part an arms bazaar.

Like Like x 1 View List

inavalan

Quote from: Marianna on March 03, 2022, 11:43:08 AM
Quote from: inavalan on March 02, 2022, 08:40:29 PMThat (my underlining) is a remarkable observation, and it is my experience too. Emotions always bring in one's reality situations that yield the same kind of emotions, avalanching.
Thank you Inavalan.

And observation about reality creation is surely not something I would say to my family. It'll hardly be helpful.
I can offer only - distraction, breathing techniques, mild New Age visuals, encouragement - different thing for every family member.

But I can't take "life creation" philosophy out of myself. Most fascinating practical science.

Regarding ...  This is something I wondered about, both at individual level, and at mass level.

It seems that many people did and do wonder about that too, including experts in psychology, as well as people intending to use it for mass manipulation, be it advertising, politics, religion, ....

It is is relatively easy to install hypnosis, but it is quite difficult to remove it. People get naturally attracted by, and adhere to a common altered version of reality, without being aware of that, and it is practically impossible for another to pull them out.

I read some very interesting papers on the subject, written by psychologists who really turned the phenomenon on all its facets (it actually made me vicariously relive the great feeling of interacting with smart people ...). I read a lot about how and why this happens, but so far I haven't read any theory about how this can be addressed.

The general recommendation is: don't accept it, state your opposing position in a non-aggressive manner, and wait it out. The bigger the number of adepts, the longer the hypnotic trance will last, until it will eventually self-destruct. But, who has the patience and the "heart" for that.

Excepting those who want to profit from mass hypnotizing, normal people see it as bad thing both at individual and at mass level.

Interestingly, the susceptibility to be affected by this kind of hypnosis is a bell curve skewed toward the higher intelligence people, which isn't a surprise, as it is known in the hypnosis field that more intelligent subjects are easier to hypnotize.

Just a sane side-note: if you see others not knowing they are hypnotized, how do you know you aren't hypnotized too?

To me, the only way out of this at personal level is to work with your inner guidance, and with your subconscious.

As sad it may sound, you can't change another person. You can't dehypnotize anybody. The good news is that you can dehypnotize yourself.

The other important, personal aspect is how do you deal with those that you consider hypnotized. It isn't only about what you do, but usually they'll try to bring you on their side, and often enough not in a non-aggressive way.

I don't really have a working solution to this, and the undeniable evidence for this is the poor relation I have with some people to whom I was formerly closer.

From all I read, probably Vadim Zeland's writings, about how to deal with pendulums in various situations, give some good applicable suggestions. I mostly practice "ignoring", although it is against my nature.

I recommend Zeland's book "Reality Transurfing", as the many commentaries one can find by searching are personal distortions of the author's message.

• Chapter II. PENDULUMS
        Destructive pendulums
        The Battle of the Pendulums
        Puppet Strings
        You get what you do not want
        Defeating the Pendulum
        Stopping a Pendulum
        Simple Solutions to Complex Problems
        The Suspended State

Like Like x 1 View List

Sena

Quote from: Mark M on March 03, 2022, 11:46:52 AMRussia out of Ukraine. NATO out of existence.

Mark, if there were no NATO, Putin would take over the whole of Europe.

inavalan

"You will stop the pendulum's sway if you choose to see the situation as a parody. You could also ignore the situation, refusing to show any sign of interest or emotion." --- Vadim Zeland, "Reality Transurfing"

inavalan

Mark M

Sena wrote:

"Mark, if there were no NATO, Putin would take over the whole of Europe."

Expanding NATO provoked the crisis.

See:

https://www.counterpunch.org/2022/03/03/235816/

Again, Russia was promised when Germany reunified that NATO would not expand further east. Clinton first broke that promise.

NATO is a military alliance.

Per Seth, violence is never justified.

Were Putin to try to invade nations in Europe, it must be nonviolently resisted.

Like this:

1940–1943

Denmark   

Danish resistance movement   During World War II, after the invasion of the Wehrmacht, the Danish government adopted a policy of official co-operation (and unofficial obstruction) which they called "negotiation under protest." Embraced by many Danes, the unofficial resistance included slow production, emphatic celebration of Danish culture and history, and bureaucratic quagmires.

See also Norway at:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nonviolent_resistance

Marianna

Quote from: inavalan on March 04, 2022, 12:54:32 AMI recommend Zeland's book "Reality Transurfing", as the many commentaries one can find by searching are personal distortions of the author's message.

Zeland's books are great! They started me on this journey - I've been using so many ideas and techniques he offers. (I am sure the book is channeled). About pendulums - is a great one. That is why in this situation (war), like in any other - the best way for me - do not engage emotionally. And do not engage altogether. Only help with words and actions.
Like Like x 1 View List

Marianna

Quote from: Mark M on March 04, 2022, 11:23:14 AMviolence is never justified

I agree absolutely. So politicians are faced with a difficult new situation - how to resolve this. They cannot just expect good, send light and so on.

Deb

Quote from: Marianna on March 04, 2022, 06:22:56 PM

I agree absolutely. So politicians are faced with a difficult new situation - how to resolve this. They cannot just expect good, send light and so on.

In our physical reality, it's difficult to witness violence, threats and apparent lack of regard for life... and respond with peaceful resistance. Especially if the aggressor will most likely interpret it as weakness or concession.

Like Like x 1 Love it! Love it! x 1 View List

Marianna

Quote from: Deb on March 04, 2022, 07:25:58 PMIn our physical reality, it's difficult to witness violence, threats and apparent lack of regard for life... and respond with peaceful resistance. Especially if the aggressor will most likely interpret it as weakness or concession.
Yes, peaceful resistance is by most considered weakness - at the moment. But there is so much more we don't know yet about how the Universe works. I think it was Seth who talked about spreading the light in a dark room. How you go about it? You spread the light, not collect and remove the darkness.

inavalan

Quote from: Deb on March 04, 2022, 07:25:58 PM
Quote from: Marianna on March 04, 2022, 06:22:56 PM

In our physical reality, it's difficult to witness violence, threats and apparent lack of regard for life... and respond with peaceful resistance. Especially if the aggressor will most likely interpret it as weakness or concession.

I know ... It's difficult to trust Seth on "you create your own reality", and almost impossible to internalize such a belief. If we already did it, and if we learned to apply it, we wouldn't be here anymore (we would've graduated).

For example, as long as we perceive reality in the terms you described and have the associated feelings, we still don't trust that "each of us creates their own reality", and still don't understand the meaning of physical-life. Peaceful resistance is only as effective as our peaceful thoughts, emotions, and expectations.

At first read, your post reminded me this quote:
  •      "[Men] saw that there must be an exchange of physical energy for the world to continue. They watched the drama of the "hunter" and the "prey," seeing that each animal contributed so that the physical form of the earth could continue—but the rabbit eaten by the wolf survived in a dream body that men knew was its true form.
         When man "awakened" in his physical body, however, and specialized in the use of its senses, he no longer perceived the released dream body of the slain animal running away, still cavorting on the hillside.
         He retained memory of his earlier knowledge, and for a considerable period he could now and then recapture that knowledge.
         He became more and more aware of his physical senses, however: Some things were definitely pleasant and some were not. Some stimuli were to be sought out, and others avoided, and so over a period of time he translated the pleasant and the unpleasant into rough versions of good and evil."

—DEaVF1 Chapter 5: Session 899, February 6, 1980

Then I searched for "violence", and I browsed many other relevant quotes.

This is another quite good quote (aren't they so many!):
  • "[... 19 paragraphs ...]
    Such medical technology is highly specific, however. You cannot be inoculated with the desire to live, or with the zest, delight, or contentment of the healthy animal. If you have decided to die, protected from one disease in such a manner, you will promptly come down with another, or have an accident. The immunization, while specifically effective, may only reinforce prior beliefs about the body's ineffectiveness. It may appear that left alone the body would surely develop whatever disease might be "fashionable" at the time, so that the specific victory might result in the ultimate defeat as far as your beliefs are concerned.
    [... 5 paragraphs ...]
    New paragraph: Despite all "realistic" pragmatic tales to the contrary, the natural state of life itself is one of joy, acquiescence with itself — a state in which action is effective, and the power to act is a natural right. You would see this quite clearly with plants, animals, and all other life if you were not so blinded by beliefs to the contrary. You would feel it in the activity of your bodies, in which the vital individual affirmation of your cells brings about the mass, immensely complicated achievement of your physical being. That activity naturally promotes health and vitality.
    [... 7 paragraphs ...]
    You live in a physical community, but you live first of all in a community of thoughts and feelings. These trigger your physical actions. They directly affect the behavior of your body. The experience of the animals is different, yet in their own ways animals have both individual intent and purpose. Their feelings are certainly as pertinent as yours. They dream, and in their way they reason.
         They do not "worry." They do not anticipate disaster when no signs of it are apparent in their immediate environment. On their own they do not need preventative medicine. Pet animals are inoculated against diseases, however. In your society this almost becomes a necessity. In a "purely natural" setting you would not have as many living puppies or kittens. There are stages of physical existence, and in those terms nature knows what it is doing. When a species overproduces, the incidences of, say, epidemics grow. This applies to human populations as well as to the animals.
         The quality of life is important above all. Newborn animals either die quickly and naturally, painlessly, before their consciousnesses are fully focused here, or are killed by their mothers — not because they are weak or unfit to survive, but because the [physical] conditions are not those that will produce the quality of life that makes survival "worthwhile."
    [... 1 paragraph ...]
    There are also "trial runs" in human and animal species alike, in which peeks are taken, or glimpses, of physical life, and that is all. Epidemics sweeping through animal populations are also biological and psychic statements, then, in which each individual knows that only its own greatest fulfillment can satisfy the quality of life on an individual basis, and thus contribute to the mass survival of the species.
         (Pause at 11:55.) Suffering is not necessarily good for the soul at all, and left alone natural creatures do not seek it. There is a natural compassion, a biological knowledge, so that the mother of an animal knows whether or not existing conditions will support the new offspring. Animals instinctively realize their relationship with the great forces of life. They will instinctively starve an offspring while its consciousness is still unfocused, rather than send it loose under adverse conditions.
    [... 2 paragraphs ...]
    Animals as well as men can indeed make social statements, that appear in a biological context. Animals stricken by kitten and puppy diseases, for example, choose to die, pointing out the fact that the quality of their lives individually and en masse is vastly lacking. Their relationships with their own species is no longer in balance. They cannot use their full abilities or powers, nor are many of them given compensating elements in terms of a beneficial psychic relationship with man — but instead are shunted aside, unwanted and unloved. An unloved animal does not want to live.
         Love involves self-respect, the trust in individual biological zest and integrity. To that extent, in their way animal epidemics have the same causes as human ones.
         An animal can indeed commit suicide. So can a race or a species. The dignity of a spirited life demands that a certain quality of experience be maintained.
    [... 14 paragraphs ...]"
    —NoME Part One: Chapter 1: Session 802, April 25, 1977
Like Like x 1 View List

Mark M

The success rate of nonviolent campaigns is higher than that for violent campaigns.

https://davidswanson.org/check-out-the-check-list-to-end-tyranny/

NOTE: Nonviolent resistance is not guaranteed to be deaths-free, but obviously neither is violent resistance.

Mark M

We can support groups like Nonviolent Peace Force that have greater success unarmed than do armed UN troops called "peacekeepers."

["...your own preoccupation with arms, as a country..." --Seth, ESP class, Nov 1972] 3% of just U.S. military spending could end starvation on Earth.

https://davidswanson.org/40-things-we-can-do-and-know-for-people-in-ukraine-and-the-world/

inavalan

Quote from: Mark M on March 05, 2022, 12:09:07 AMWe can support groups like Nonviolent Peace Force that have greater success unarmed than do armed UN troops called "peacekeepers."

["...your own preoccupation with arms, as a country..." --Seth, ESP class, Nov 1972] 3% of just U.S. military spending could end starvation on Earth.

https://davidswanson.org/40-things-we-can-do-and-know-for-people-in-ukraine-and-the-world/

I definitely am for less military spending, less government waste, less corruption, more accountability.

On the other hand, I am sure that things aren't as simple as 3% off ... These extrapolations are never accurate, and there are all kind of other factors, including local government corruption, overcharging by the food and service providers, etc..

All this is quite complex, and any change can have unexpected consequences. That's why socialist countries planned economies and societies always go bankrupt.

If we really subscribe to the truths inferred from the Seth material, we have to look from a different perspective.

One of the fundamental precepts at work here is that we have to make the changes at non-physical, thought level, and that will materialize into physical. The way I understand this, what I perceive is the result of my thoughts, emotions, beliefs, expectations (conscious, and unconscious).

Most people with good intentions always come up with schemes in which if somebody else did something, the problems would be solved. That's destined to never happen. It also makes them feel that they are good, others bad, anger, compassion, fear, which from Seth's perspective won't materialize in a better situation neither at mass, nor at individual level.

Surely, everybody should do whatever they think is right from their understanding of reality, and of why we are here.

With this reply I just wanted to emphasize that most of us claim to subscribe to Seth's teachings, but don't correlate those teachings with our thoughts and actions in everyday life neither short, nor long term.

Everyone creates their own reality, and experiences it good and bad people, rich and poor, healthy and sick, everyone.

We all have distorted interpretations of the Seth material: conveyed by Seth, channeled by Jane, written down by Rob and others, edited for publication, filtered through our individual beliefs and expectations. Every step affects the perception of the truths of the wider-reality, and everything else.

inavalan

This seems a related quote:

• "You should give your own sessions.

([Gene]: "I do. May we pursue that point a bit? We would like to create a sort of school—a very simple kind of school—to help anyone who seeks for it, without presuming that we have any answers, but going on the assumption that the way which has been proclaimed by many men is a good way—namely the simple way of love. I presume that you know about the idea that we have for creating such circuits. Will they work? If not, what are their major shortcomings? What would you recommend?")

You are talking about your utopia?

([Gene]: "I would prefer not to call it a utopia.")

There is much involved. Your proposals may be achieved without your realizing that they have been achieved.

([Gene]: "That is very astute.")

You will judge what you see and you will not perhaps see enough. If you perceive results using the inner senses, you will perhaps gain better knowledge of progress."

—TES7 Session 303 Elmira, New York November 26, 1966

Mark M

inavalan writes: "...we have to make the changes at non-physical, thought level..."

We can start by stopping being preoccupied with arms as a country.

Mark M

inavalan writes: "On the other hand, I am sure that things aren't as simple as 3% off ... These extrapolations are never accurate, and there are all kind of other factors, including local government corruption, overcharging by the food and service providers, etc."

Rather like this:

Per The Project on Government Oversight:

The overpriced plastic toilet seat covers that cost $640 in the 1980s now cost $10,000. While TransDigm became appropriately infamous for charging profit margins as high as 4,000%, other contractors regularly engage in similar practices to take advantage of taxpayers: Reports from the Department of Defense inspector general show the department paid excessive amounts for spare parts from Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Raytheon, and other top defense contractors. Overcharges to the government have included paying $2,286 for a landing gear that should have cost $10; $71 for a pin that should have cost less than a nickel; and $8,124 for a bevel gear that should have cost $445...."

The Department of "Defense" is not audited. By federal law it is supposed to be.

Like Like x 1 View List

inavalan

Quote from: Mark M on March 05, 2022, 11:35:18 AMinavalan writes: "...we have to make the changes at non-physical, thought level..."

We can start by stopping being preoccupied with arms as a country.

:)

When I wrote we have to, I was thinking in terms of each one of us, no matter what others do. Then each one will go their own reality. I can't change others' reality, and they can't change mine.

This is my understanding of reality, and I believe this is what Seth says.

inavalan

Quote from: Mark M on March 05, 2022, 12:01:27 PMinavalan writes: "On the other hand, I am sure that things aren't as simple as 3% off ... These extrapolations are never accurate, and there are all kind of other factors, including local government corruption, overcharging by the food and service providers, etc."

Rather like this:

Per The Project on Government Oversight:

The overpriced plastic toilet seat covers that cost $640 in the 1980s now cost $10,000. While TransDigm became appropriately infamous for charging profit margins as high as 4,000%, other contractors regularly engage in similar practices to take advantage of taxpayers: Reports from the Department of Defense inspector general show the department paid excessive amounts for spare parts from Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Raytheon, and other top defense contractors. Overcharges to the government have included paying $2,286 for a landing gear that should have cost $10; $71 for a pin that should have cost less than a nickel; and $8,124 for a bevel gear that should have cost $445...."

The Department of "Defense" is not audited. By federal law it is supposed to be.

I agree: the government (through its people) is the first one that doesn't obey its laws, and the Constitution. My point is that while I want things to change, the only way for me to experience that new physical reality, is to firstly and successfully change my inner-reality (thoughts, emotions, beliefs, expectations). Otherwise, even if I succeed in changing an external problem, my internal reality will manifest into another problem for me to experience.

Marianna

Quote from: inavalan on March 05, 2022, 02:16:34 AMWith this reply I just wanted to emphasize that most of us claim to subscribe to Seth's teachings, but don't correlate those teachings with our thoughts and actions in everyday life neither short, nor long term.
and still, invalan, we are doing our best in this Earth school - learning, practicing, improving with practice.

inavalan

Quote from: Marianna on March 05, 2022, 03:30:57 PM
Quote from: inavalan on March 05, 2022, 02:16:34 AMWith this reply I just wanted to emphasize that most of us claim to subscribe to Seth's teachings, but don't correlate those teachings with our thoughts and actions in everyday life neither short, nor long term.
and still, invalan, we are doing our best in this Earth school - learning, practicing, improving with practice.

I know that ... but the result for many (most?) is a lot of pain and suffering. I don't see any improvement. People must be doing something wrong.

Seth said that pain and suffering aren't necessary. He also said aggression is good. He said love is synonymous with creativity, and not just what we believe to be. He said good and evil are just man's constructs based on pleasure.

He said many things, and each one of us interprets them in our own ways. Also, most of us don't apply Seth in our lives at all, or quite distorted, the likes of religions.

Surely, as my signature says: 'Although I don't always write it explicitly, it should be inferred that everything I post is "my belief", "my opinion" on that subject, at that moment.'

I actually don't expect to convince others, and can't be convinced by others, as these discussions can't be resolved intellectually. I'm bouncing the ball to allow my intuition and inner guidance to "talk" to me.

Bora137

Quote from: inavalan on March 05, 2022, 03:51:26 PMI actually don't expect to convince others, and can't be convinced by others

This is the human condition. Unless we directly experience we don't know, hence why we have chosen to come to earth plane to know - know how it is to be bombed know how it is to be the bomber. Whatever anyone's point of view is it is their's, a product of their experience.

Marianna

Quote from: inavalan on March 05, 2022, 02:16:34 AMOne of the fundamental precepts at work here is that we have to make the changes at non-physical, thought level, and that will materialize into physical. The way I understand this, what I perceive is the result of my thoughts, emotions, beliefs, expectations (conscious, and unconscious)
This is for me - the most important work - while I am here. Invalan, you mention this in several places - and we talked about this here: change inner first. Eg - face or get rid of your fears, then you won't have to fear for your live because of epidemic, death of provider, war, etc. But if you don't, you create more or different fear - for your tomorrow.

And about us not living by "we create our reality" law - those who learn the creation science - get better. And world attitude/philosophy - spreads. Even if you don't talk about it. Seth has tons of info about telepathy. And others - about living your principles and being 'a transmitter'. Your work on yourself and progress in studying affects the world and others - as you go on living, stand in grocery lines, engage in casual conversations.
Like Like x 2 View List

strangerthings

@inavalan

"I just wanted to emphasize that most of us claim to subscribe to Seth's teachings, but don't correlate those teachings with our thoughts and actions in everyday life neither short, nor long term."

Is that a true statement?
Like Like x 1 View List

Mark M

In the Lennon clip inavalan posted, I believe guy sitting next to Lennon is Victor Spinetti who was in a number of films including:

1964   A Hard Day's Night   T.V. Director   
1965   Help!   Foot   
1967   Magical Mystery Tour   Army Sergeant

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victor_Spinetti

inavalan

Quote from: strangerthings on March 05, 2022, 10:08:18 PM@inavalan

"I just wanted to emphasize that most of us claim to subscribe to Seth's teachings, but don't correlate those teachings with our thoughts and actions in everyday life neither short, nor long term."

Is that a true statement?

What are you asking? That is what I wrote.

inavalan

Quote from: Mark M on March 05, 2022, 10:35:37 PMIn the Lennon clip inavalan posted, I believe guy sitting next to Lennon is Victor Spinetti who was in a number of films including:

1964    A Hard Day's Night    T.V. Director   
1965    Help!    Foot   
1967    Magical Mystery Tour    Army Sergeant

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victor_Spinetti

The gif I  posted is from ~12:20, and it is about 1-2 minute in that part of the discussion. It applies to what's happening these days too.

Sena

Quote from: Bora137 on March 05, 2022, 04:28:37 PMUnless we directly experience we don't know, hence why we have chosen to come to earth plane to know - know how it is to be bombed know how it is to be the bomber.

Bora, being a bomber means to be a killer. Seth clearly condemned killing. If a Russian air force pilot were ordered to bomb Ukraine, and if he were a Seth reader, he would disobery orders.

"You want to examine the universe from the outside, to examine your societies from the outside. You still think that the interior world is somehow symbolic and the exterior world is real — that wars, for example, are fought by themselves or with bombs. All of the time, the psychological reality is the primary one, that forms all of your events."
—NoME Part Three: Chapter 7: Session 855, May 21, 1979

inavalan

Quote from: Sena on March 06, 2022, 10:00:28 PM
Quote from: Bora137 on March 05, 2022, 04:28:37 PMUnless we directly experience we don't know, hence why we have chosen to come to earth plane to know - know how it is to be bombed know how it is to be the bomber.

Bora, being a bomber means to be a killer. Seth clearly condemned killing. If a Russian air force pilot were ordered to bomb Ukraine, and if he were a Seth reader, he would disobery orders.

"You want to examine the universe from the outside, to examine your societies from the outside. You still think that the interior world is somehow symbolic and the exterior world is real — that wars, for example, are fought by themselves or with bombs. All of the time, the psychological reality is the primary one, that forms all of your events."
—NoME Part Three: Chapter 7: Session 855, May 21, 1979

This is another misunderstanding: your highlight is actually an example  of our (human) incorrect thinking that "the exterior world is real", which is not. Actually: 'the psychological reality is the primary one, that forms all of your events.'

----
You are too emotional, which is understandable but incorrect, so unhelpful to you; it doesn't matter for anybody else.

There is also a matter of where you draw the line: isn't an Ukrainian air force pilot bombing the Russians in the East Ukraine a killer too? Wouldn't Biden, Macron, Johnson & co.  be killers too if NATO responded military (Seth said there is no reason to kill, talking about physical killing) and / or push their nuclear buttons as reaction to a Russian nuclear attack?

Isn't killing to kill a chicken, a pig, a cow, a fish, wheat, ...? And so on.

The way I understand reality to be, and what we are here to do, as I wrote above: you are too emotional, which is understandable but incorrect, so unhelpful to you; it doesn't matter for anybody else.

Marianna

Quote from: Sena on March 06, 2022, 10:00:28 PMAll of the time, the psychological reality is the primary one, that forms all of your events."
Thank you Sena, this is a good one!
Like Like x 1 View List

Sena

Quote from: inavalan on March 06, 2022, 10:40:59 PMThere is also a matter of where you draw the line: isn't an Ukrainian air force pilot bombing the Russians in the East Ukraine a killer too?

Here I go back to what Roman Catholic theology calls a "just war":

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just_war_theory

Killing German soldiers who were fighting for Hitler was just. Killing German civilians was probably not just.

QuoteThe just war doctrine of the Catholic Church found in the 1992 Catechism of the Catholic Church, in paragraph 2309, lists four strict conditions for "legitimate defense by military force":[29][30]

the damage inflicted by the aggressor on the nation or community of nations must be lasting, grave, and certain;
all other means of putting an end to it must have been shown to be impractical or ineffective;
there must be serious prospects of success;
the use of arms must not produce evils and disorders graver than the evil to be eliminated .[/quote}

inavalan

... (double post)

inavalan

Quote from: inavalan on March 07, 2022, 12:35:49 PM
Quote from: Sena on March 07, 2022, 10:55:06 AM
Quote from: inavalan on March 06, 2022, 10:40:59 PMThere is also a matter of where you draw the line: isn't an Ukrainian air force pilot bombing the Russians in the East Ukraine a killer too?

Here I go back to what Roman Catholic theology calls a "just war":

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just_war_theory

Killing German soldiers who were fighting for Hitler was just. Killing German civilians was probably not just.

QuoteThe just war doctrine of the Catholic Church found in the 1992 Catechism of the Catholic Church, in paragraph 2309, lists four strict conditions for "legitimate defense by military force":[29][30]

the damage inflicted by the aggressor on the nation or community of nations must be lasting, grave, and certain;
all other means of putting an end to it must have been shown to be impractical or ineffective;
there must be serious prospects of success;
the use of arms must not produce evils and disorders graver than the evil to be eliminated .[/quote}
As I mentioned in another post
Quote from: inavalan on March 05, 2022, 02:16:34 AM...
With this reply I just wanted to emphasize that most of us claim to subscribe to Seth's teachings, but don't correlate those teachings with our thoughts and actions in everyday life neither short, nor long term.

Besides, you again (like with the Seth quote about bombing) misunderstood what I was referring to: the ethnic Russians from Eastern Ukraine bombed by the Ukrainian government for the last 7-8 years. I don't recall anybody being outraged. Are those ethnic Russians lesser people?

Napoleon is still glorified in France. Was he better than Hitler?

What is happening in Ukraine (and many other parts of the globe) is a tragedy. No doubt about that. How we think about it, is important for each one of us individually!

I believe that you don't look at it applying Seth's teachings; for example:
- you display anger and hate
- you judge who deserves to be killed, and who doesn't
[/quote]